Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Secret Sibling

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

My name's Nick and I work for Thumbs Up Productions. We are currently in production on a TV series about people who have discovered they had a brother or sister they never knew about, and their subsequent relationship with their new sibling.

Appreciating that this is a very sensitive subject, I'd like to ask for your help. We'd love to hear from anyone with these experiences, if you're willing to talk about them with us? You may not have met them yet, or have already established contact. We'd also like to hear from parents who are still deciding whether to tell their own children about a secret sibling.

I'd like to emphasise that this would be only be a confidential chat at this stage, and taking anything further would be on your terms. We are aiming to make a sensitive programme, and would provide expert support to anyone who requested it. Hopefully it will be a chance to open up about an experience that many people struggle to come to terms with, and help others through the shock and high emotions of finding out.

If you'd like to speak to me, then either email me on nick@thumbsupproductions.tv or give me a ring on 0207 612 8704.

Thanks for your time,

Nick

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Just to let you guys know, this is legit - have been in touch with Nick. :)