Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

not always enjoying it!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi im charnz mate louise!
ive got a problem ive bin with my bf for a while and i really love him. we aint had sex yet because i am not ready yet and he excepts my wishes. the problem is me and my bf do foreplay but i dont always enjoy it. sometime i think its borin and think to myself when is this gonna end. its gettting me upset my bf doesnt know this as i dont wanna upset him because he will think its him. when its not, its me i just dont enjoy it. im beginning to feel abnormal is there something wrong with me? i like to please him! i get more fun out of pleasing him then what i get out of him pleasing me! i hope that made sense.

so what im trying to say is there something wrong with me? and is there something i can do to make myself like it more!

thank you for all your replies!

louise :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    1. No, it's not really great at making sense. It would be better in proper English and stuff. But hey, bite me for being old fashioned.

2. Talk to him. Tell him your problem.

3. Register for yourself. Otherwise this will get hellishly confusing. And sharp eyed people like me will ask odd questions. It's much easier in the long run. Honest.
  • Options
    It totally depends on the mood ur in. If ur up for it then you will enjoy it but if u aint really in the mood then u wont. Ive had sex being in the mood and had fantastic sex and then when not being in the mood and i start thinkin 'whens it gonna stop?'
    Its all about gettin turned on and if you aint then you wont enjoy it. If you dont feel in the mood then dont do it cause u will probably get bored! Just tell him if you dont wanna do it cause it puts ya off if ya not enjoyin it. It aint gonna be fantastic evry single time!
  • Options
    i dont have a computer! sorry, sorry about it not being in proper english im not very good at that, ive only just kind of learnt about 2months ago as im spanish!
  • Options
    I think the best thing you could probably do is talk to him, becuase then at least he could try and change what he does, but if you don't tell him he is going to think he is doing it right so he is not going to change how he does things. Maybe show him what you like, i'm sure he would appricate it.
    You could get him to look here -
    Tips for good foreplay
    Driving a woman wild
  • Options
    Originally posted by xxhottxx
    i dont have a computer! sorry, sorry about it not being in proper english im not very good at that, ive only just kind of learnt about 2months ago as im spanish!

Really?
  • Options

sorry dont believe youve only been speaking english for 2 months, you type very colloquially and i dont think someone who had only just learnt english would do that.
  • Options
    really? to which bit bumblebee. rainbow brite you would learn a different language in 2months if you were tutored 6 hours everyday, and weekends for 2months. so i was try to speak english as good as i can.
  • Options
    Why dont you try having sex in the bath?

Hehehehe
  • Options
    haha such a comedian! sorry, cant spell to well. gut b real if you noticed im not charnz im her mate louise so get yours facts right!
  • Options
    really? to which bit bumblebee. rainbow brite you would learn a different language in 2months if you were tutored 6 hours everyday, and weekends for 2months. so i was try to speak english as good as i can.

im not saying you cant speak english, Im saying that people who are taught english as a foreign languge usually would be taught proper english, and not type using colloquialisms such as aint etc.
    theres no way youve only been learning english for a couple of mths.
  • Options
    haha such a comedian! sorry, cant spell to well. gut b real if you noticed im not charnz im her mate louise so get yours facts right!

Yeah i know but lets face it you're probably the same person anyway.
  • Options
    simply it is your blokes fault! just show him what to do etc. show him what feels nice because as far as hes concerned you like it, therefore he wont change his technique!