Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bi or not

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay so I'm a bit confused would you say I'm bi or not. My close girl mate told me the other week that she fancied me I've been friends with her for ages. I didn't know how to take this as I thought she was straight.

Anyway she took my hand and took me into the bedroom we started kissing and she gave me oral sex and fingered me..I have a boyfriend and he was fine with this but yeah advice please xx

Comments

• Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    well that escalated quickly. can't really comment on whether you sound like you're having feelings for other girls as you haven't commented on your feelings towards her or towards the situation.. If you could talk about your feelings more it might be helpful :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Okay then she's gorgeous I've always thought that she has been but I always thought she was straight I love my boyfriend but at the same time since that has happened between us I find myself thinking about it over and over again
    are you attracted to her? do you think you have feelings towards her?
    I'm attracted to her yeah feelings there's some but very little
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    well that escalated quickly.

That was my first thought!

crystalx, how do you feel about doing to her what she did to you?
    If I'm honest I liked it
    i always find that labels are more destructive than helpful. you might be bi, you might be straight but happened to enjoy that moment, you might be gay and in denial. it doesn't matter. of course it is important for you to be sure of who you are, and be comfortable with yourself, but maybe just give it time before you label yourself. after all, it's your life and you can do whatever the fuck you want with it!
    Can I ask how old you are?
    I'm 19
    Personally i think sexuality is a personal thing and everyone has their own way of know if they're gay or bi or w/e else. I do believe that people are in fact on a scale of sexuality rather than everyone just being in this group and nothing else.
    Personally im gay and i knew cos i think girls are fit :3 and would like to have a relationship with a girl, but have no drive to be with a man.
    But also i know a lot of girls who although they kiss other girls and stuff and enjoy it, feel they're straight because they don't want to be in a relationship with a girl.
    Guess in the end it dm really just go with whoever you like and enjoy being with :yum:

and yes i agree that did escalate rather quickly and im surprised your bf was okay with it girls who've kissed me their bf's have been really pissed off tbh :L
    You have to decide with who you feel better with your boyfriend or with your girl mate. If you have attraction to girls you will feel it I guess. Do you feel the same feelings to girls and boys. If the answer is yes I think you know what this means. In any case there is nothing bad or shame in this.:)