Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General Chat This Monday Evening: 7 until 8 PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat will be open by 7 until 8 PM and you can be part of it by clicking here. It is the place where you can discuss general topics, like:
If there is a Yorkshire brand of a product, should all other brands of that product be banned? So for example, should Yorkshire tea be the only tea? Should Yorkshire puddings be the only puddings?
Dentists: Because I?m off to see mine),
Butchers: My local newspaper reports that local butchers are getting more customers), so have you bought anything from your local butchers?
Horses are being sold for £5 because people are buying them then deciding they don?t want one. Do you want one? Are you surprised the supermarkets haven?t bought them all to put in their burgers?
What in the last week have you bought for the first time this year? I bought some music for the first time last week.
The weekend?s sport: Huddersfield lost in both football and rugby league, and Bradford won in both sports. York City have a new manager, less than two days after sacking their manager. Who will be the next Chelsea manager?

If you have a problem, you can use general chat to distract yourself from it, and wait until 8 to discuss it.

Comments