Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The weekend thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Comes round once more.

So, spill all. What are your plans for the weekend, and while we're on the subject, has anyone got any good gossip.

Currently my plans run to Scouts, the best intentions of getting some laundry done and finding some more of my floor.

Comments

• Options
    I'm going to Leeds. I'm taking Piccolo, we're visiting my cousin Slagface and Purple_roo and Arctic Roll (who's going to bring sodbaby) and my friend and her husband. It will be amazeboobs.
    Then I have three days of annual leave next week mon-weds. WINWINWIN.
  • Options
    Its my birthday sunday!!!!!
    Out for an Indian with the family tonight, working on saturday, then out to have a jive on saturday night, then off sunday for a lazy day and roast dinner :D
  • Options
    Happy B'day in advance lexi. :)

We're going out for movie and dinner on Saturday.
    Jen's working on Sunday so, I'll probably go out with my friends for coffee in evening.
    And, oh! oh! I'm going to Germany so, will be booking my tickets. :D
  • Options
    Xbox with housemate tonight. Beer festival Saturday. Casual sex Sunday.
  • Options
    Fiend - that sounds like a truly epic weekend. I am insanely jealous.
  • Options
    Fiend - that sounds like a truly epic weekend. I am insanely jealous.

It is epic. AWEPIC even, Epic Awesomeness, and Awesome Epicness. WINWINWIN We're taking board games and cousin slagface is cooking toad in the hole with lincolnshire sausages and mash potatoes and gravy and Purple_Roo is taking us for 5 course all you can eat carvery on sunday and we're seeing Arctic Roll and Sodbaby in york on saturday and WINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWIN
  • Options
    For my weekend, see Fiend's posts and add birthday drinks and a trip to see hansel and gretel. total winner of a weekend :)
  • Options
    I have a weekend aloneeee :D Mum's going to some girls aloud concert in London with her friend on Saturday, and hopefully staying there over night.

I've got loads of work to do though... another exam on Monday, and I need to tidy my room because we're getting new windows fitted :impissed:
  • Options
    It's my birthday tomorrow, so will be spending the weekend largely pretending not to be old.

And there'll probably be cake!
  • Options
    My weekend has cake too!!! Cousin Slagface is a super baker, and as a result she and Kate and I will me making a cake shaped like an ice-cream sundae. WINWINWINWINWINWIN
  • Options
    My weekend is looking quite good actually - it's been nice to have something to look forward to :) I have a pizza night for my housemate's birthday tonight, a ball tomorrow evening and a date on Sunday. Hope you guys all have good weekends :)
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Got a wedding to go to. :grump: Yip! :grump:
    Just what I need, stuck in a crowd of people, all judging my fashion sense. -I don't have any.

Happy bday lexi, very rare I congratulate in advance. xx
  • Options
    :(

I'm going to be in York next weekend.
  • Options
    I'm off to London to have lots of sex.

And go on Radio 1.
  • Options
    My friends are coming around to play some old computer games. We're probably going to test our stomachs by ordering the hot dog stuffed crust that pizza hut are punishing the nation with.

Will probably be spending Saturday in the toilet cursing God for creating pizza hut.
  • Options
    Spending my whole weekend at the zoo freezing my butt off doing observations on my animals. Last ones this weekend though!
  • Options
    I'd love to say I'm also off to have rampant sex, but that would be a lie.

Tonight I'll be failing to persuade Sodbaby to go to bed. Tomorrow I'll be spending the day in York with Sodbaby, who will then patronise purple_roo, piccolo and fiend in her own inimitable style. And then failing to persuade Sodbaby to go to bed. And then Sunday, if I'm really lucky, I'll get to go to B&Q and buy paint.
  • Options
    I will be spending the weekend packing, dealing with my ex, taking apart the seams on a dress and then being told how to put new darts in the dress. I will be shattered come Sunday!
  • Options
    MRI and the other one to see if Mr Cancerchops is on the move or just being lurky like he has for the past few years. Indoor assault course tomorrow morning commonly known as Sainsburys' Northfield. What a fucking exciting life i lead. :)
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    MRI and the other one to see if Mr Cancerchops is on the move or just being lurky like he has for the past few years. Indoor assault course tomorrow morning commonly known as Sainsburys' Northfield. What a fucking exciting life i lead. :)

I hope you get good news.

Today I'm going to try take Baxter out in the buggy for the first time on my own. Sounds simple but timing is key.. Then in the evening a friend is popping over to make a fuss of him. And tomorrow I get some quality-ish time with Josh and my brother is coming in the evening.
  • Options
    I went to see wreck it Ralph.

Wouldn't recommend bothering.
  • Options
    I went to see wreck it Ralph.

Wouldn't recommend bothering.

Really? I thought it was ace.

But then, any film with a Mortal Kombat joke in the first 5 mins is never going to be bad to me.
  • Options
    I thought wreck it Ralph was WELL good. highly entertaining.