Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Anyone Awake

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is anyone else awake struggling to sleep. I have been a sleep for a few hours but an now wide awake and unable to get back to sleep??

x x x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just got up for work if that helps lol
    I'm awake. N was awake... ended up playing I spy with myself all night... fun times:o
    Lol i eventually feel asleep at five hopefully get to sleep tonite
    I hope you get to sleep better tonight :) maybe try investing in some lavender pillow mist (they sell it in places like Boots) to help a bit in future, as I know a lot of people who swear by it? Also, make sure you force yourself to get up in the morning. I went through a phase of not dropping of til 5 or 6 for weeks, I just had to force myself up and survive with very little sleep until eventually my body got into a better rhythm. Hope it doesn't turn into a viscious cycle for you too like mine did for a while!
    I did sleep better last night actually slept through till eight this morning. Yeah i found that not sleeping in yesterday made sure i was really tired last nite. Thanks for the lavendar idea think ill go get sum jst incase i need it in the future