Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fundraising(Bake Sale)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey Guys.

I am going to be helping a friend do a bake sale, however we are trying to think of places to actually hold it.

Ive emailed a few places locally, but just wondering if any of you guys had any ideas
:heart:

Comments

• Options
    Hey Guys.

I am going to be helping a friend do a bake sale, however we are trying to think of places to actually hold it.

Ive emailed a few places locally, but just wondering if any of you guys had any ideas
    :heart:

A place you have a link with. For example workplace, church, community centre, school, it depends what you do and where knows you.
  • Options
    Find out what other events are going on and looking for stall-holders. e.g. Village fair, charity fun run, Scout open evening, whatever, and make contact.

No need to reinvent the wheel if someone else already has a critical mass of people showing up! :)

As Randomgirl says, though, the more connections you have the better. So if your sister is in a particular Brownie pack they're more likely to have you than if you're just a stranger.
  • Options
    I used this website when I did a fundraising event
  • Options
    Thank you guys :D
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    If it's for charity, some supermarkets are happy for stalls to be set up out front. -You'd have lots of people around.
    I went to some horse shows and set up stalls, with permission of course. -the cakes always do well at those.
    Maybe you could target somewhere where there is building work going on, and sell tea and coffee too. :D
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas guys. We have a poss place lined up. Its looking promising :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2