Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

First post - gday from Oz!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ummm...yeah, well...hi there...my first post and all. Found this site yesterday...seems pretty cool.

Well....yeah...got nuthin to say really :D feeling pretty tired from watching Australia slaughter all the other countries in the Commonwealth Games...gold gets to be a very boring colour after a while;)

Going off to browse around

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well....hi......yeah.....ummmmmm stick around a while, yeah... and welcome :D
    It's the antipodean invasion.

Welcome, nice to have some fellow Aussie's on the boards. Where you from? I lived in the eastern 'urbs of Melbourne in a previous life.

(Psst, don't mention the Games, the Poms get touchy.)
    I live in the love capital of the world - I mean, Sydney ;) . It's being called that after the whales that were mating in Sydney Harbour this week...cool eh?:cool:

Hmmm...just wondered if I spelt my username wrong - does it have two 'n's?...hmmm
    :D Hi there:D
    Originally posted by Lioness
    I live in the love capital of the world - I mean, Sydney ;) . It's being called that after the whales that were mating in Sydney Harbour this week...cool eh?:cool:

Hmmm...just wondered if I spelt my username wrong - does it have two 'n's?...hmmm

*promptly ignores you*

Pah, Sydneysiders. Only Melbournians should be allowed to represent our fair country, the rest of you are jokes.

:D *hides*
    More people from this side of the world, muhahaha.. we're growing in numbers we are (even if I did only emigrate here last year)

Hi and Welcome!! :p