Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Twitter for android, not recieving email notifications?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't know where to post this, so yeah..

I can't receive twitter notifications for my twitter account, I have all the things checked to receive them but it wont work. Anybody else having problems?

Thank youuu :)

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sorry, I don't know about the problem. But the right place is in Travel & Free Time > Net & Tech. I think you can move the thread there yourself, using "Administrative" at the top.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I knew there was an actually place on the boards where I could post it but I didn't know where to find it.. hahaha! Thank you :)
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Have you checked the email notifications are on by accessing twitter from a computer, not through the app?

Or wait, do you mean push notifications so you get the twitter sign coming up on your taskbar?
    both, cos i can't get emails through and i dont know how to have it so they come up in the taskbar...

cant be doing with having to check twitter all the time. it comes up in my taskbar when i have sent a tweet..
    I have sorted it..
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    What was it?
    I have just turned the sync on so I can get notifications on my taskbar on my phone cos like I wasn't recieveing email notifications.