Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

really give up now cont cope with things

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had I just want to end my life iam feeling that low I cont even cope anymore :( all my reashinhships have faded away :( I feel no-one wants me that's y iam in a shared house always end up in my room lonley and scared. No-one wants me or likes me niver niver mind ill die there where I belong dead not alive

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Heather,
    it sounds like you're feeling really overwhelmed. I know you find things difficult with your Mum, but do you think she's not there for you at all? I get the impression you have quite an up and down relationship with her.

As Emmalee said in another thread, although the thought of a hostel is very daunting, do you think there might be better support for you there? Might it be less isolating? Is it potentially a hostel run by an organisation - like Foyer? If so, then it might be a better kind of environment for you.

Keep us posted and do remember you can contact Samaritans 08457 909090 if you need someone to talk to on the phone, but we're hear to try and help you to feel less lonely at other times. *hug*
  • Options
    ive tryed phoneing them and it doesnt work at all :(

really give up i dont deive a life or belong here niver :(
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Heather,

I know we don't get a long to well, but I wanted to respond to your thread, just to let you know you are not alone, I can only imagine how difficult things must be for you, and it all sounds quiet scary to, have you spoken to anyone about how you are feeling, for example, your case worker, or someone, I'm glad you gave Samaritans a ring, that was very brave of you :) - You should be proud of yourself.

You do deserve to be alive, everyone on here deserves to be alive, and you are a very important member on here, and people on here want you :) What other things do you do, when you are feeling low? I sometimes find painting to express my feelings help quiet a lot, do you like drawing at all? You don't have to be good at it, just needs to splats of paint really, express yourself on paper...Or do something you generally enjoy...

As Helen said, we are here for you to, to make things less lonely :heart:

Best wishes,

Angel
  • Options
    ive tryed phoneing them and it doesnt work at all :(

really give up i dont deive a life or belong here niver :(

hun what happens when you try to call the samaratans?

i feel a lot like you most days- lack of family and friends support, lack of understanding, hopeless useless- can't do anything.. but do you know what i do?

i find something- no matter how small it is, and live for that

in the case of me, it's my music, my forums (how would the members of my forums feel if they didon't hear from me?), my soap opera's, and also because i'd miss some of the simpler things- breathing, eating, being able to express emotion... that probably sounds totally weird, but it's true!

also on a more serious note, their are 2 reasons.. 1 is that i've tried many times before and caused myself a lot of damage, and also a little fear... what's on the other side, you know?. what lies beyond (if anything?)

so i think the best advice i'd give you is to try and hang on in their.. surely you have something you love?. a hobby, a pet, something really small even- i know it's hard, but remember you're not the only person that feels like you do and we are here to talk to you anytime
  • Options
    heyy

My life is getting worse now dosnt want to be here any more :crying::crying::crying::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
  • Options
    lady emily wrote: »
    hun what happens when you try to call the samaratans?

it dosnt make me feel any better then iam to tbh
  • Options

it dosnt make me feel any better then iam to tbh

I've tried emailing them before. That weirdly made me feel better than a phone call. Have you tried that?
  • Options
    Samaritans aren't there to make you feel better, they aren't trained counsellors, they're trained to listen..Just like we listen to you. They are there for when you feel alone and like you have nobody
  • Options
    But isn't knowing that somebody is there, better than feeling so alone?
  • Options
    Hitori wrote: »
    But isn't knowing that somebody is there, better than feeling so alone?

i cont trust anyone at the moment
  • Options
    Accipiter wrote: »
    Why not?

they cont do it with outr other people listoning or telling them :(
  • Options
    You clearly trust us? otherwise you wouldn't put threads up?