Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

25i-nbome while on anti-psychs?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay so, 25i is a psychedelic, it's a variant of 2CI. I've read a lot about it, and I've got hold of a couple of 12mg tabs.
The thing is, I'm on a (low dose) of quetiapine, would the 25i work? I've read that if you're on anti-psychs hallucinogenics wont work? I've done changa before, but that doesn't come with loads of visuals anyway... Is there a point taking the stuff I've got now or should I give it a miss? Also, I've been told you have to keep the tabs in your mouth for an hour and not swallow your saliva or the tab?! :chin:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think the best bet is to consult your doctor to see if there are any interactions, or failing that generally avoid mixing. I found this link where the chap basically takes both to cancel them out:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=88879
    Cheers Shyboy.
    I did some last night, absolutely mental... still not quite sure if I enjoyed it or not!!
  • Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    Hi Broken Angel, just wanted to say that I think the main issue with combining anti-psychotics and hallucinogens is less that they cancel each other out, but that the potential unwanted effects of hallucinogens (such as paranoia, traumatic hallucinations, and inability to control thoughts and feelings) can mess with some of the things that anti-psychotics are trying to improve. There's an article here on mixing drugs.

Obviously it's up to you, but it's always worth asking on here, have a google, and asking anyone who might be able to help, to keep yourself as safe as possible :)
    You're fucking crazy girl i swear aha :') Anything to get high right?
    Shikari wrote: »
    You're fucking crazy girl i swear aha :') Anything to get high right?

You ever done 25i? It was insane... :L
    You ever done 25i? It was insane... :L

You know i only stick to my green stuff :')