Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friends with burglar bill?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I am writing this thread on behalf of a friend. She is looking for some advice I kindly offered to post this thread to help her out.

She has a friend who she caught shoplifting, this made her feel very uncomfortable and since this happened she has been canceling plans with him.
She feels like a rubbish friend, and wants to put things right, but he doesn't want to listen to what she has to say.

Any advice ? :)

Thank you lovelies :)

Comments

• Options
    Hello, I am writing this thread on behalf of a friend. She is looking for some advice I kindly offered to post this thread to help her out.

She has a friend who she caught shoplifting, this made her feel very uncomfortable and since this happened she has been canceling plans with him.
    She feels like a rubbish friend, and wants to put things right, but he doesn't want to listen to what she has to say.

Any advice ? :)

Thank you lovelies :)

My advce is to stop being friends with him if its a real moral issue for her.
    No point having friends who make you feel uneasy or you cant bear their behaviour, otherwise thats being two faced.
  • Options
    Thank you. I will let my friend know what has been said. :)