Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Useful website- bishuk

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hope you don't mind me posting this, I picked up a few leaflets from school today and one of them had the address of this website:

http://bishuk.com/

Got some pretty useful information about sex/relationships, and the guy who writes it answers questions and gives advice. Thought it was worth linking :thumb:

(worth pointing out, the guy who write it recommends it's for 14+)

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Interesting - we all follow Bish on Twitter here at the towers and he's also come into the office to meet us. Will be interested to hear what you guys think... :thumb:
  • Options
    I thought I followed him on twitter, but then looked just now and I don't anymore.... I wish I could remember why I unfollowed him.
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Interesting - we all follow Bish on Twitter here at the towers and he's also come into the office to meet us. Will be interested to hear what you guys think... :thumb:

I think the content of the site is pretty good, the layout/lack of colours is a bit off putting though.
  • Options
    I thought I followed him on twitter, but then looked just now and I don't anymore.... I wish I could remember why I unfollowed him.

Sometimes Twitter unfollows people on your behalf.