Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Relapse (self-harm)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So yesterday was a crappy day! Like, seriously crappy.

I was blogging about how well I've done, that I haven't self-harmed since November, blahdy blahdy blah. Then last night I did -.- how annoying?

I guess it's because I saw the scales at a higher number, so I lashed out, shouting all sort of abuse to myself. To realise later on, I was wearing a gazillion layers. I'm terrified of putting on weight, it's actually my worst nightmare!

So I woke up this morning and saw the wacky damage I done, now, I feel kinda shit that I let myself down, and probably a lode of others that read my blog. Asdfghjkl, guess today's a new day.

Blahhhh, vent out.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Sophiepea:wave:,

I am sorry to hear you had a crappy day, Please try not to be to hard on yourself and don't feel that you have let yourself down, it is just a minor blip and think back to all the times you have managed your SH well, like you say you haven't self harmed since November, this is really positive and I'm sure it has been difficult for you, it sounds like you have dealt really well with the incident you had the other day by drawing a line under it and thinking when you woke up, today is a new day.

I'm glad that you feel you can come onto The Site to vent, Remember there is always someone here for you and we always want to hear how you are getting on, when things are going good for you and also when things are not so good.

Take Care,
    B.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's been difficult, but I hardly thought about it, it really did feel like it had gone for good. Obviously not. I just wish it was easier.

Thank you, Becky *hug*