Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shelter dogs :D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So i am doing this thread for myself.trying to trade feeling boring with doing this thread. It really means alot to me because these dogs they are great.
No dog deserve to be in the streets or put to sleep. So these are a few of the dogs where i do volunteer work.And i like it more because we don't kill dogs.:d
For me animals means alot.:yes:
This is Chamina. :) She really likes to eat as you can see.And love cuddles she's one of the heart of the shelter. :) BTY she doesn't leave you alone till you cuddle her.:)

319085_495950233771841_590892118_n.jpg

Comments

• Options
    This is Aladin. When i went in his room he doesn't heard me and stay asleep.:razz: I had to shake him to wake up. :D He's one of my favourites.:heart: Sorry for the big and long photos :/
    407888_524970687536462_1348114224_n.jpg
  • Options
    Aw lovely dogs.
  • Options
    I didn't know that dogs can have it their own way.:chin: I know one of them and her name is Wakas. She's really sweet and her coat is like silk But not when she come out of smelly mud :yuck:.
    301776_433389526694579_438912648_n.jpg
  • Options
    very cute. I keep thinking of getting another dog. Id get another staffie as theyre so trainable and good with kids. Plus they are abandoned more than any other dog
  • Options
  • Options
    very cute. I keep thinking of getting another dog. Id get another staffie as theyre so trainable and good with kids. Plus they are abandoned more than any other dog

I love my staffie. She's not pure, we think she's got a bit of whippet in her but she was from a rescue so we don't know. She was really hyper and naughty, but since we got a puppy as well (and she's no longer top dog, she's now middle) she's calmed down so much. Honestly it's amazing how they know when to use their strength and when to be gentle... like, if she's playing tug of war with me she can easily pull me off the sofa, but when she's playing with the puppy she always lets him win.

Also- this is more for the mods- I can't see the pictures in this thread? It's happened in a few threads now :( Any ideas?
  • Options
    Oh those are lovely dogs Suzy the one on the site :).
    If you are thinking of getting another dog i encourage you to do it. They all need love and deserve a good family.:yes: