Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Downtime?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not sure if anyone else here noticed. But from 11pm last night, to around 10am this morning. TheSite was completely offline, first showing a DNS error. And then showing a different error after a while (something due to the server being offline if i'm correct).

Just a bit strange! Specially as i'm nocturnal and normally spend my time just skimming thesite.

Comments

• Options
    Yeaa I couldn't get on either!
  • Options
    Been awake all night, you should of messaged me ;o
  • Options
    Hey guys, we're really sorry about this :grump:

All of our sites went down late last night due to a server issue. Our tech bods got on the case first thing this morning thankfully and sorted it :)

For updates during any downtime it's worth keeping an eye on TheSite's twitter or facebook page.
  • Options
    Yeah, I let the mods know about it. Yay for the IT folk sorting the problem.

Sent from my whyayePad using Tapatalk
  • Options
    I was trying to finally send this PM to helen at 3am...cause I'm cool but it wouldn't let me :O

Jo7 wrote: »
    For updates during any downtime it's worth keeping an eye on TheSite's twitter or facebook page.

but then I saw that tweet on the bus^ and was like....ooooohhh