Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Fingering

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry newbie here, in fact I only joined to jump on the bandwagon of disbelievers,
    We're both just really screwed up, we came here for help and we got all this crap.

I don’t think anyone’s disagreeing with you there:)

Also is it not you who says
    Dai Fychan - Believe Nothing, Question Everything, Trust No One!
    :p
    Originally posted by Anti-Christ
    Sorry newbie here, in fact I only joined to jump on the bandwagon of disbelievers

Hmmm...
    I think the only reason most of the people her don't believe the "72 orgasms" is because they're jealous! And no, I couldn't give a girl that many either. :o
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

Hmmm...

yeah, will look foward to the rest of his posts then.....:rolleyes:
    Actually, you dont really know that for cetain matthew. Its more about how much the girl has developed her ability to orgasm multiple times and whether she is fully aware of her various trigger spots to be able to show you just where to stimulate for maximum effect. It's more about that than what the guy can or can't do (although that is a part of it as well).
    My Thoughts.

Hello all,
    All a bit of mess really isn't it. I reckon there can only be a few possible outcomes to the tale.

1) "Cheezy's" - (erm?...) boyfriend surely must(?) batter Dai.
    2) Dai and Cheezy run away.

However I don't really know whether to belive you at all. For some reason I do get the feeling people on the net would actually do things like this. You know, the perfectly spelt post with precise story. The introduction of Cheezy (which we get to work out is the one he was talking about!! whoaaa!!) was well timed. Blah blah, it does sound rather well thought out... On the other hand I could be being paranoid.

greenfields.
    Greenfields you are paranoid
    Dai posts a lot in Relationships so maybe that explans it?
    Originally posted by *Groovaybaby*
    ok ive noticed Dai signed up in Feb and has over 200 posts but ive not seen his name other than this post.

Cheezy signed up in april and has only got 7 posts.

wonders??

I dont know what to say. cheezy your boyfriend lets you go topless with Dai ok weird boyfriend. mine wont even let me talk to my mate (male)

you have to tell ur boyfrien whats been going on.

Someone's not been paying attention.
    Hi Everyone, i can explain the post thing... I tend to post in the relationships board because thats where most of my problems lie... as for cheezy, she lost her password for months so shes only just started re-posting.

Im going away for a while so i wont be able to reply to any more messages, however, i think cheesy will keep posting over the summer. i think the time away from each other will do us both good.

i just hope to god that this doesnt mess things up with her boyfriend!

Thanks to those who have made decent replys,

Dai
    Right Im gonna be horrible and say that I think you are lying.....
    1/ I dont know anyone else but best friends dont fight and take each others clothes off.
    2/ You made her cum 72 times.... thats very precise, did you keep a tally? How did you manage to keep your finger going all that time.
    3/ You seemed to have been together for a very long time, did her boyfriend know?
    4/ What boyfriend would not care bout their girlfriend sleeping with another boy? If my girlfriend did that I would have serious words and consider dumping
    5/ You said she had morals! How the hell can she have morals when she lets you do that to her. Cough**bollocks**cough
    6/ I think you are the same people as it is possible to run two people on thesite.org using different browsers. Actually it's damn easy
    7/If you really wanted to sort your problem out you would keep it private and try and forget about it and not publicise it over an internet site that could be read by anyone, even her boyfriend.

Personally I think this whole post was an elaborate plea for attention. Sorry to say it harshly
    Ill eat my hat,my cat and my rat, come back, have a shat and then eat that,suck your twat and your fat...... if i am wrong you prat

See it rhymes... and its a promise. If you are genuinly telling the truth (which i fail to see how you can prove it) then I will do all of the above
    Me and dai are close mates and we are very open with it other coz thats the way we are and also coz we trust each other which is why we fight with each other and how i end up topless.When dai said 72 times he did not mean all in 1 session cummon that just a bit too much in 1 go and he is only estimating it was arounf that much. My boyfriend was on holiday at the time and will be told wot happened tomorrow and anyway he knows that dai can overstep the line as it were. Also i do have morals but due to a bad experience i had i feel like i should be used in this way. Also my morals have did stop us going to far which would have had even worse consequences.
    Why can't some of you believe that me and dai are 2 different people? WE ARE I think that those who have read posts by dai before can see that he only ever posts about things that are affecting him strongly. He only posted about this as he couldn't cope with everything that was going on in his head and wanted some advice, is that to much to ask. He didn't make this up to get attention coz he doesn't need it and i hope those of you that disbelive us realise that you made dai seriously upset. I dont care what you think as i know what happened.
    Oh and if you want proof that this did happen just see what dai looks like after ians got to him.
    Please tell me I'm the only person that doesn't care anymore. :rolleyes:
    Your not :p
    Originally posted by Cheezy_2097
    Me and dai are...yadda yadda yadda

*slaps you*

Shut up you. We don't care, Daisy's right. We've given you advice, we've voiced our doubts, simple fact of the matter is that you cheated on your boyfriend, and if he's any sense, he'll be coming at Dai with a spikey baseball bat.
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    Your not :p

You are not = You're not

NOT

Your not.

Gargh.
    sorry :p
    sorry :p

Should have capitalised it. :D

C'mon Deeb, see if you can make a post I can't pick on. :p
    That will be the day. :p:D
    Oh and if you want proof that this did happen just see what dai looks like after ians got to him. [/B]

Good and i hope you feel bloody guilty because its your fault aswell. Your bf would be a fool to take you back after what you have done to him. I mean come on you let another bloke penetrate you and although you say 'we didnt have sex' who fucking cares its just as bad. I know you're going to come on and moan now saying that ive hurt your feeling so GOOD I DONT GIVE A SHIT COZ PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE IT!:mad:
    And now breathe........... :D
    And now breathe........... :D

*giggles*

Someone's on the war path Sarah.
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Someone's on the war path Sarah.

lol
    Please tell me I'm the only person that doesn't care anymore. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, that should read: Please tell me I'm not the only person that doesn't care anymore.

Tra la la. *blushes* I knew all this correcting Deeeeb would come back to bite me in the ass.
    I think you just bit your own ass :p
    I don't think I can bend that way. :p
    I don't think I can bend that way. :p

So she gets poor terrapins to do it for her!

*is scarred for life*

:p
    To much information!!! :eek:
    i think any point in this thread has been made. i want to reply to various messages thoughout.

people are always more cynical here. Things that seem to good generally are. Strangely some people get off on making shit up like this. If you post stuff it's a risk you take. You know its true, so who cares what anyone else thinks

As for the situation. It was a mistake. You both have to realise this & deal with it. Everone makes mistakes at some time. Most people don't keep doing it when they know its wrong.

Why post here? As BT would say, its good to talk. I can tell complete strangers my intimate details. I feel better for it. It will never come back to bite me (I hope) It's a lot cheaper than therapy (which I propably need ;) )
    To much information!!! :eek:

LOL :D
This discussion has been closed.