Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fingering

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Everyone, im kinda screwed up about this so if my spelling is sloppy i apologise for it in advance. Also, this is going to be a pretty long post so you have been warned.

Right... on Friday night, i invited a friend over... she and i are really close friends... usually whenever we spend time at each others, we end up play-fighting - taking each others clothes off and rolling round on top of one another. We never go more than that because she has a boyfriend.

Well, this weekend it was different... after we finished fighting, we were led down on my bed watching big brother and i had my hand on her thigh... well, something happened to me and i moved my hand under her trousers and into her then started fingering her. She didnt exactly make a move to stop me so i continued... nothing actually happened and after that program ended, so did the fingering...

Later that night, we were sat on the sofa, we were both naked and i was fingering her again... this time i think our morals got in the way because she was with someone so we stopped and went to bed (she stayed over).

The next morning we were alone in my room and i ended up fingering her again... this time she orgasmed... and i dont mean to boast but she says that it was the strongest orgasm of her life. after that, we couldnt stop doing it and i fingered her and brought her to orgasm about 14 times before that afternoon.

the problem was, we were constantly being interupted by my brother so we went to her house and continued... again i brought her to orgasm a number of times (again, i dont want to boast, but i brought her to something like 72 orgasms... and from what she said... they were the most powerful of her life).

Saturday night, we slept naked in the same bed that night... just holding each other. thats when it hit me exactly how much i care about her and how much i love her.

Anyway, we woke up at about 4am that morning, and again i fingered her quite a few times beinging her to orgasm... then i ended up on top of her pushing into her... i stopped because i didnt feel right and because i could tell she didnt want it, so i fingered her again then we went back to sleep holding each other.

When we woke up again, i fingered her again then we went out for a walk. i wanted to finger her again, but she was too sensitive so i didnt. Later that evening we were back in her room and fingered her a few more times then ended up on top her her pushing in. i got almost all the way into her and we started fucking... but we stopped because we didnt have a condom and her morals cut in.

That was it then, we decided that i better go home, and things have gone downhill since. she feels really guilty for cheating on her boyfriend - who she loves - and i feel awful for doing this to her.

im really screwed up about this, and i think she is as well... she knows shes got to tel her boyfriend but shes not sure how.

have any of you got any comments?

dai

Comments

• Options
    Well she must be pretty sore by now! :D

All I can say is that it seems abit odd for freinds to be '- taking each others clothes off and rolling round on top of one another.' She surely cant be that serious about her boyfriend if shes doing things like this.

Does her boyfriend realise that she stays round your house? this sounds like you could end up getting hurt, you clearly really like her yet she says she loves her boyfriend and is feeling really guilty. Im not really sure what you should do except ask her what/who she wants, and just explain to her that you feel guilty for doing it as well and dont pressure her into anything, tell her its her decision what to do.
  • Options
    It may be an odd thing for friends to do, but its what we do... believe me, she is serious about her boyfriend... ive never seen her so serious about anyone before.

I also know who she wants, and lets just say, its not me and yes, he does know she stays at my house, and he also knows what we usually get up to.. because any time we're round her house together, we both end up doing it with her.

the thing is, before this weekend, i havnt actually realised how much the friend means to me, how much i dont want to loose her.

the thing is, we dont even know why this happened, i dont know why i started fingering her, she doesnt know why she let me do it.

we're both really confused.. and nowshes got to face her boyfriend :(
  • Options
    Hi
    Dai you are rite i am screwed up and i feel really guilty but i know we've just gotta live with it. i mean what happened happened and we can't change it we've just gotta get on with it.
    You've been a good friend to me and i hope that even though this has changed things it won't be for the worse. I don't want to lose you as a friend but at times you may have to give me some space. i've done a lot of thinking since you left on sunday and i just hope that i don't lose you or my boyfriend cause of this. If i did i don't know what i would do.
    Dai theres something i haven't told you thats relevant to this and to the last time i was at yours. During the last week of exams we had i began cutting myself on my leg. I stopped doing it for a time but last night i did it again. i just felt so hurt by everything and also i hated myself for what happened.
    I'm sorry if i've hurt you dai you know what a moody bitch i can be but at least i'm still talking to you. I was considering never speaking to you again but you've been to good to me.
    Jen
  • Options
    Hi right well mate you sound like you have a good friend cos she is still going to speak to you cos cheezy_2097 trust me it really hurts when your best friend doesnt talk to you. :( i hope it works out for you both but cheezy_2097 dont ever stop talking to him cos trust me when i say that it really is the most hurtful thing ever cos it has happend to me :(

S.G:cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by SLINKY GUY
    Hi right well mate you sound like you have a good friend cos she is still going to speak to you cos cheezy_2097 trust me it really hurts when your best friend doesnt talk to you. :( i hope it works out for you both but cheezy_2097 dont ever stop talking to him cos trust me when i say that it really is the most hurtful thing ever cos it has happend to me :(

S.G:cool:

Yeah I agree, the same thing happend to me as well, you just need to learn from your mistakes.

Good luck I hope it all works out OK :)
  • Options
    Called a f*ck up.

Life is full of them.You should have known alot better and you clearly have no morals.get over it.
  • Options
    Personal attacks are uncalled for.

Cheezy, First off, please stop cutting yourself! This kind of self abuse wont help you to come to terms with anything and will only create physical problems above and beyond any emotional stress you may be experiencing. if this is a tendency of yours then i would beg you to seek out some counselling and get past it asap.

That said, I think you and Dai need to simply realise that you are both still developing and maturing and having to wrestle with the strain of changes that occur to all of us during the teen years.

Maybe you went too far for comfort within the context of your freindship, but this isnt as abnormal or uncommon as you may think. Best friends share a bond that runs deep and can often lead to a bit of fooling around. In some cases the two people find themselves actually falling in love as time goes by and relationships with others come and go.

I would suggest you both slow down and enjoy the closeness you share as friends until such time as you either find yourself fully committed in marriage to someone else or until you decide that what you really want and need is each other.

Teen life is hard enough without allowing mistakes to grow into real psychological trauma. It WILL work out in the end if you just relax and take things one day at a time.

And apart from some of our more vociferous members, most of here will give you encouragement if and when you need it!

peace
  • Options
    Hmmm thats a lot of fingering :rolleyes: :eek:
  • Options
    Re: Fingering
    Originally posted by dai fychan
    started fingering her. Later that night, we were sat on the sofa, we were both naked and i was fingering her again... The next morning we were alone in my room and i ended up fingering her again... this time she orgasmed... i fingered her and brought her to orgasm about 14 times before that afternoon... i brought her to something like 72 orgasms... again i fingered her quite a few times beinging her to orgasm... so i fingered her again then we went back to sleep holding each other... When we woke up again, i fingered her again... i wanted to finger her again... back in her room and fingered her a few more times

"something like 72 orgasms"

Is this the sly return of the "13 stokes" guy?
  • Options
    Groovay, its not that rare for a girl to be so multi orgasmic and many girls who arent do learn how to be. I knew a girl in college who could have 60 or more orgasms during one session. once they started they came in waves.

There's plenty of technic and other advice for girls on how to develop multi orgasmic ability, dont' be jealous, go read up and do it yourself. Do a google search for "how to become multiorgasmic", articles" or something like that.

Good luck
  • Options
    72 Orgasms

are you sure you're not confussed about an orgasm and 'ripples of plessure'? (sorry to sound so crude!) Just because she is experiencing these 'ripples' doesnt mean she is having an orgasm everytime. Beside why would she have never experienced this with her boyfriend if she can orgasm over fingering so easily? seems a bit strange to me
  • Options
    No, multi-orgasmic women can experience true multiple orgasm in a session. some have it actively developed and some dont. there's plenty of information out there to consult
  • Options
    are you sure you're not confussed about an orgasm and 'ripples of plessure'?

No, im sure cheezy will confirm this, they were orgasms.

Cheezy, i just have to add something to the part about you cutting yourself... stop it now, before you start cutting yourself all the time, like Lucy and I got into. I've tried v.hard to stop cutting myself and i've just about managed to beat it.

Thanks for your replys everyone, it means alot to me. The night that we slept together, i felt so close to Cheezy, i felt closer to her than i have ever felt before. I just wanted to be with her forever, i never wanted that moment to end.

I dont know if you can remember what i said to you on saturday morning Cheezy, all i wanted was to make you happy, i wanted to be closer to you and give you anything you wanted... well, i may have made you happy for a while but it hasnt worked out the way i wanted, and i nearly ended up loosing you. I dont want that to ever happen Cheezy.

This is just for everyone to note here... Cheezy, i promise that this will never happen again and i promise that i will always be here for you to help you through anything.

Cheezy, i love you, your my best friend, and i want us to stay this way, im in a different school next year, where i dont know anyone, and im going to need all the friends i can get.

I hope things work out between you and Ian cheezy, i never wanted to cause problems between you.
  • Options
    bloody hell! i think im gunna throw up! please stop
  • Options
    I'm suspicious but........ this sounds all to convient to me.
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I wish the girls from round here came from South Wales:rolleyes:
  • Options
    LMFAO! you fuckin liar! 72 TIMES im sure is almost impossible in one afternoon! what a waste of your time making this whole fantasy up! fucking loser!
  • Options
    Dai, control yourself. Naked wrestling is wrong, and anything you do from there on in even more wrong. Leave the poor girl alone.

I have to agree with a few posts, it does all sound rather contrived. 72 times? You're right, don't boast, it doesn't do you any good.

Pedro, I say this in the nicest way possible, but can you fuck off and die painfully, please? I found your comment extremely offensive, for reasons that I unfortunately have to keep to myself. I hold nothing against you beyond that comment, I just felt you should be informed as to the fact I was somewhat less than pleased by it.

Other than that: Dai, if you've got this girl, why the hell do you need Lucy? A great friend and casual sex. Fuck me, you've got it made.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    72 times? You're right, don't boast, it doesn't do you any good.

If you count each individual mini orgasm as one it's perfectly possible. Although normally it doesn't happen until you and your g/f have spent a LOT of time together practicing and learning what each other like.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Alistair

If you count each individual mini orgasm as one it's perfectly possible. Although normally it doesn't happen until you and your g/f have spent a LOT of time together practicing and learning what each other like.

But who the hell counts, that's what beats me. You're in the heat of the moment and all you can you do is count how many orgasms she's having?!
  • Options
    That was a wonderful story dai, lol. very imaginative portrayal of two characters! lol

*applause*
  • Options
    I'm just curious Dai. You say she stopped short of sex with you because of her morals, but then you say you, her and her bf all do this together?
    I think if she's willing to do that then she'd be willing to have sex with you, I also believe there is something you aren't telling us.

The fact that her bf knows, and evidently doesn't give 2 shits about you and her being together probably makes it safe for you 2 to have sex anyway, surely?

As for 72 orgasms, it's possible, however most women would probably be dead after about 20 :D And didn't your finger hurt? Or has she got an abnormally sensitive clitoris?
  • Options
    look i know orgasms when i have them and i had 72 and it is perfectly possible and i'm telling you this is not part of dai's imagination, it happened.
    The fact that her bf knows, and evidently doesn't give 2 shits about you and her being together probably makes it safe for you 2 to have sex anyway, surely?

My boyfriend doesn't mind me being topless with dai coz me and dai are close mates but more than that and he gets pissed off. I know that he would be seriously upset if i had sex with dai.
    A great friend and casual sex. Fuck me, you've got it made.

Turtle He hasn't got it made coz he knows i wouldn't have casual sex with him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cheezy_2097
    look i know orgasms when i have them and i had 72 and it is perfectly possible and i'm telling you this is not part of dai's imagination, it happened.

Hmmm, like Turtle said, why on earth would you be counting? I dunno. *shrugs*
    Originally posted by Cheezy_2097

My boyfriend doesn't mind me being topless with dai coz me and dai are close mates but more than that and he gets pissed off. I know that he would be seriously upset if i had sex with dai.

Uh huh...
  • Options
    Would a forum moderator please check the IP add for these two people..and confirm or deny they are exactly the same??
  • Options
    OK... fine, if none of you actually believe us then we'll find somewhere else.

Look, we're both different people, we're not making this up, and the fact that your accusing us of that hurts.

for those of you who actually made some suggestions / comments, thanks, but for the rest of you... i wont even bother finishing this.
  • Options
    Dont worry I believe you, anyway you are different people cos your both online at the same time! Why would you be sad enough to make this up?

Just ignore petty comments. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Thanks angelbabe,

We're both just really screwed up, we came here for help and we got all this crap.
  • Options
    You have to admit that 72 orgasms sounds unbelieveable. You should've known people would doubt you. It's damn obvious. If you wanted people to take you seriously you could've left it out or just said that she had a lot.

I'm not really sure if I believe you but it doesn't matter to me either way.

Good luck with the whole thing anyway. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by dai fychan
    Thanks angelbabe,

We're both just really screwed up, we came here for help and we got all this crap.

Dai mate you know I believe you. And unless you haven't noticed its mainly the newbies who have yet to learn some manners.

I just dont understand, how if cheezey's bloke knows what you 2 have been doing (according to Dai he does, correct me if I'm wrong) but he hasn't done anything about it.
    I'm also finding it hard to believe that he would feel comfortable enough to let his gf be topless with another man.
    I also know who she wants, and lets just say, its not me and yes, he does know she stays at my house, and he also knows what we usually get up to.. because any time we're round her house together, we both end up doing it with her.
    ^^^^^^
    That suggests to me that either her bf is VERY easy going, or something else is going on.

If he doesn't know what is happening, the my advice is for her to decide what she wants. If she wants "ian" then there is no reason why you 2 need ever say anything to him. Ignorance is bliss you know, and you havent done anything too serious.
    If she wants you, then she needs to be honest with him.
This discussion has been closed.