Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

is going back to the ex the best thing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im scared in thinking that bringing my self back to my ex will mean us startin a whole new relationship again and getting on with it and then it ending up the same as last time. its like i get bored (not meaning to be rude) and dropping hints never gets threw to the guy even when you have other people telling him.

i just wanna hae a bf again because a miss the comfort and the things he said but i also like his best mate who one of my close friend likes (i've liked him for ages and so has she, but i could never tell her that coz i was with my ex at the time) and i thought she deserved him!

i really like my ex's best mate and i really really miss having a relationship so bad. i need someone to do the things my ex did, like comfort me and that! is going back to my ex the right thing?!?:confused:

thanx for reading!

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm, going back to an ex is always a bit difficult, there's always a chance that what went wrong last time could go wrong again.

I kinda know what ya mean though, I often feel I need comfort and things like that that a relationship would give me, but at the mo, for me, the good things about being single outweight the bad things.

Think really carefully about it :)
  • Options
    Going Back to exex isnt really a good idea if you both want it and you split up for no apparant reason and are still on very good terms. theres no point in going back to your ex just for the want of having a boyfriend...it dosent work like that. you'll never totaly trust each other again and things wont be like they were before.just hold out for a little bit and the guy you want will come to you....think about it-what if your with your ex again and then the guy of your dreams comes along but is put of by the fact you have a boyfriend?
    Good Luck

xxxx:cool:
  • Options
    I dont think that going back to your ex is the right thing. There is obvioulsy a reason why you split up so why would you want to get back together? It sounds like you just missing having a boyfriend, but this doesnt mean that you should go back to your ex, hes an ex for a reason and the relationship wouldnt be the same, there would be less trust as you have already split once. Its also unfair on your boyfriend to get back with him just because you want someone to comfort you etc.

Its for the best if you leave your ex be and find a new boyfriend.