Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

resin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was wondering if you could smoke the resin that you scrape out of your pipe and if there is any dangers in it or if it gets you stoned

Comments

• Options
    yes you can smoke it.
    im pretty sure it's harsher on your lungs than weed.
    yes it does get you stoned.

*it's easier to scrape off the edges if you hold a flame to it first and get it gooey*
  • Options
    It's much stronger, for any given amount, than weed too.

It doesn't taste too great though. :(
  • Options
    The resin on the inside of your pipe can be smoked and may well get you high, I wouldnt recomend it though, it will mainly be the tars and such, the nasty bits.
    If you are going to smoke it, I'd sugest that you heat it very gently to try and only get the THC which has a low boiling point in comparison to the tars.
  • Options
    I think the sooner good skunk is legally available in coffee shops the better for some of you people, smoking tar :eek: Christ.
  • Options
    lol ebb.........sounds like skint in a bedsit. might make a good blues song.
  • Options
    Yes you can but apparently it becomes a class A drug.
  • Options
    pink...what are you on ? does fag ash become class c ?
  • Options
    I think what pink is refering to that if you get pure THC oil then it does become a class A drug, however its almost impossible to get in the UK and even if it was around I wouldnt smoke it.
    The few serious health problems that arise from smoking puff normaly come from that, on occation nasty solvents are used to extract the oil and with no qaulity control people get hurt.