Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Im going outta my mind

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

Well basically i havent had unprotected sex, n the condom has never split but im due on 2moz n i havent had ne distarge for a while n i havent been gettin stomach cramps n im scared i might be pregnant? ne opinions on whether i could be or not and how much are pregnancy tests?

Comments

• Options
    Depends on how old you are Fanta. Its not an uncommon occurrence for young and mid-teen girls to have irregular periods. If you are particularly athletic this could also be a factor.

If its really troubling you then i would suggest consulting your gyno rather than counting upon our relatively amateur advice.
  • Options
    btw im also going on holiday 2moz.. went down the clinic tonite but was shut
  • Options
    I have always wondered, if the condom doesn't split, is there still a chance of pregnancy? Or is it only when they split that there is a risk?
  • Options
    Its gotta split, otherwise no sperm will be able to escape! Unless the condom slides off anyway. Another safeguard is the spermacide so it's pretty unlikely Deeeeb :cool:
  • Options
    From what I have read, you don't seem in a likely position to get pregnant. Try not to get stressed out about it because stress can bring on periods, and delay them.
  • Options
    just before my periods start, the discharge stops for a couple of days and the cramps are just probably the sings your periods about to start, its wat happens with me, although girls can be different,i'm sure you'll be fine!