Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Confused like an Penguin in Africa

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, me and this other person has a fling going on.

He's older, and like we've been talking for ages, and we've met each other before. We normally Skype, and talk on FB a lot.

Well, he asks me to stay at his, and when I'm down by parents, I'm totally fine with it. We plan it, and have a great laugh, with planning what we would do when I'd arrive etc...

But, when the day comes, I get completely ignored, it's like he wants nothing to do with me, and then won't talk to me for a couple of days. He says he cares, and wants nothing but the best for me. It's happened on more then one occasion and I'm a fool and believe that every time we plan something, that it will happen, which it doesn't.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or if it's because I'm a fucking spoon. Help?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't have any "Usefull" advice apologies, but because I'm awesome I thought I'd post anyways...

I suggest you become a nun and ride the nun bus in london with me ;) and george:yum:
    I don't want to be a nun though...

I've sent him a long paragraph... I guess if that goes down the shitter, I may as well get rid of everything to do with him.
    Have you told him how you feel about him? and how he's making you feel when he ignores you, or have you asked him how he feels about you?

But nuns are cool :(
    He tells me he feels the same way, that he cares about me and wants me to feel comfortable with him... I've told him it hurts when he ignores me, in the paragraph I've just sent, but meh, maybe I'm just a freak.
    Ey! Missy...you ain't no freak
    It's probably him, not you, but if it is he probably doesn't understand it or know what to do about it - in which case a "you make me feel bad" letter might get a quite bad response. You could explore how he felt about the day, if he was happy with how it went. If he was happy with it then... you want different things, move on. Otherwise look at what "went wrong", and what you could do to make it work better. I don't know what sort of plans you made, but perhaps aim for something simpler so he doesn't feel under pressure to perform.
    I never got a response to it. Ah well, not as if I was a bitch and put it in a way that says ''you fucking hurt me'', I just surfaced it. On wards and up wards to go...