Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hey all

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all after about 8 months of drug abuse and drink ive put myself into a self worked re hab thing. Just to letu know drugs get on top of you quickly. peace

Comments

• Options
    Good for you dude. :)
  • Options
    glad youre sorting yourself out mate.
  • Options
    yeh cheers all needed to be done
  • Options
    congrats.

im on day 12 of my no weed plan after smoking daily for at least 4 months. its been hard, but each day it gets easier.
  • Options
    Hang on in there, keep us updated and good luck :)
  • Options
    Re: hey all
    Originally posted by jamesfowler2k2
    Hi all after about 8 months of drug abuse and drink ive put myself into a self worked re hab thing. Just to letu know drugs get on top of you quickly. peace

Sorry to hear you got yourself a problem bud, and glad you are sorting it out – best of luck.

Can you give us a bit of background information on this? What drugs? How many/how often? Amount of drink etc.?

Only although I accept that this can happen, after 20 odd years 'doing' drugs - I've had no problems, so it's always interesting to hear how these situations occur.

Cheers & good luck again
    ;)
  • Options
    every drug apart from heroin and crack i just canned things every weekend and during the week. Drink well put it like this i brought 48 cans of carlsberg from asda on friday and they were gone by sunday afternoon i gave about 2 away. im only 19 i thought it was best idea b4 it got too bad
  • Options
    Re: Re: hey all
    Originally posted by WHSpliff.net

Only although I accept that this can happen, after 20 odd years 'doing' drugs - I've had no problems, so it's always interesting to hear how these situations occur.

Something I've often wondered about, I know I've only been up to mischeif for a few years but I'm also confident it will never get out of hand.
  • Options
    GOOD ON YER JIMMY.
    i know how out of hand things can become....heroin and speed were major problems for me. i had a very destructive love affair with them both. heroin became my life my wife.....had to get a divorce to survive. once the dust had settled i found a real peace in my life that had been seriously lacking. life is far more interesting without the things that are destroying you. the very best to yoyu mate, let us all know how things are going.