Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Smokey Xmas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Gonna be good en this year! Had a nice toke up last night, and just about to have annother.

Never thought to buy weed for christmas day, but i tell you what. It's been a beautiful christmas!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol I planned on doing that, buy for the first time ever :p but didn't in the end.
    share some with me lol
    Shikari wrote: »
    Gonna be good en this year! Had a nice toke up last night, and just about to have annother.

Never thought to buy weed for christmas day, but i tell you what. It's been a beautiful christmas!

Stfu Shikari... poor little me is getting frequently drugs tested now... did I tell you school called my mum? I went in off my face and refused a bag search and erughh, yea... but fuck it, come summer when I see you, they'll all have forgotten ;)
    Stfu Shikari... poor little me is getting frequently drugs tested now... did I tell you school called my mum? I went in off my face and refused a bag search and erughh, yea... but fuck it, come summer when I see you, they'll all have forgotten ;)

Shouldda come down, i'd of bilfted you right up :') man i've been high for like a week now.
    Did you get my texticle? internet keeps crashing so facebook wont load... :(
    heehee roll it roll it
    light it light it
    smoke it smoke it
    blow it blow it
    fuck it fuck it!