Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Had enough

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know what to do... i feel so alone and depressed and everythings going wrong.. i've lost all me friends and partner and i nothing from family, i spend me time between caring for someone and being blamed for why i have to, i get laughed at all the time and my life is just such a joke aint it, so funny
more and more lately i just feel like i wanna die... and wish i didnt have this buoyancy that stopped me
i just wanna stop now and give up, dont see the point no more..

Comments

• Options
    Emma2Emma2 Deactivated Posts: 10 Settling in
    Hi Alfie
    REally sorry to hear you are so low and sounds like you have a lot to deal with.
    How are you doing this morning?

It's a really positive step to reach out for help. Is there anyone you feel you could talk to about how you are feeling? If not would you feel comfortable contacting someone like the Samaritans. They can offer confidential support and give you a chance to talk to someone about what you are going through. Their number is 08457 909090.

Here's is also a link to an article that you might find has useful advice.

As bleak as things can seem, keep reaching out for support, as there are people who care.

Emma
  • Options
    Hi Alfie *hug*,

It sounds like things are tough for you at the moment, Please don't feel alone there is always someone here at The Site:heart:. You say that you are caring for someone, Is this a family member ? Is there anyone to help out and maybe give you a bit of a break from it sometimes if not someone else close to the person you care for but maybe seeking some extra help from an external service, you could maybe speak to a G.P about options, this may be an avenue you have explored and you may have reservations about this but you really need to take some time out for yourself and have a rest.

I'm sure people are not laughing at you and your life is certainly not a joke, it may feel like this sometimes especially when you are feelin down on yourself and low it can feel that there is no way out but remember life has its up and downs and there is always a way through. Christmas can be a really difficult time, people do sometimes forget that it can be a time where people may feel very low. I'm sure you are not alone in feeling like this and it may help to post and get lots of help from the users of the forum.

I hope that this has helped.

Let us know how things are goin for you :wave:

Take Care.
    B
  • Options
    Hmm just feel depressed today...
    and i could tlk to me counsellor but i dont trust her yet :/
    and yea care for a family member and everyone else just ignores it and leaves me to it ><
    and they do.. learnt im the punchline of another joke yesterday apparently im just that funny -_-
    Im just feeling rly low and fed up now ><
  • Options
    Was kinda hoping tonight would be better.. but feel so low again ><
  • Options
    Hi Alfie *hug*,

It sounds like you're having a difficult time. It's good that you can talk about it here.

How are you feeling today?

As Emma suggested, the Samaritans (08457 909090) are there if you feel you can't trust your counsellor, and need to speak to someone. Do you think you could come to trust your counsellor?

Remember we're here for you :)
    Take care,
    Helen
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Alfie,

Massive well done for posting about how things are for you, how are you doing now? I just wanted to offer you hugs, and just let you know you've taken a massive step to open up to people on here :) Well Done!

It sounds as though you have a terrible lot going on for you, but it sounds like you want things to get better because you are in counselling, sometimes it takes ages to actually open up to your counsellor, it took me almost about a year, but gradually are sessions have gotten better, and you just need to keep giving it a go, I know at times, it will be difficult to handle, and at times, you won't always feel great after sessions, but honestly from my personal voice, it's something that takes time, but you get their in the end! But I guess it varies on different people, how long have you been seeing your counsellor for?

Losing your Partner can be difficult, and something that can also be difficult to handle, but you don't have to cope with it alone, would you like to talk a bit about what happened Alfie? What makes you think you have lost all your friends? *hug*

It's a horrible thing being laughed at by someone, and something you shouldn't have to deal with it, as it can be a form of bullying, have you ever checked out CyberMentors? I've found CyberMentors quiet helpful, and it's always good to have someone to reach out to, and you can also talk to young people your age, would you give that a go?

Looking after someone can also be very difficult, and can also add a lot off stress on to you, are you getting support with looking after this person? You might also want to check out, YoungCarers.net, on their you can talk to other young carers to, and also again reach out to other young people.

Once again, remember, you are not alone, and you should be very proud of yourself for reaching out to people on here, a massive well done *hug*'s!

Take care
    Angel :)
  • Options
    Had a bad night last night so feel kinda low today tbh..
    I aint been seeing her long and its me 6th counsellor this years.. so i know it will take time to start alllll over again and i dont rly trust her tones yet tbh
    Yea i been on cybermentors 3 years now lol they was reason i first ever spoke out tbh and they is brill :)
    and lol i been on yc net as well lol

Thanks guys :wave: