Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

He's Alrite, But He's No Liam

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey People, Beth's Back !!!
Thanx for your very interesting opinions an my last post...
Oh, and SweetLeaf...how did you know I'm 16???? :eek:

"He's Alrite, But He's No Liam" sums up my prob. You see I did meet up with the three guys, and it went well, had a great day.
Recently I have been getting to know Liam more than I know David or Alex. And he's the nicest lad i've ever known...
He invited me out to a bar for the night......offered for me to stay at his for a nite...goin round to his to watch a movie.....he's also writing a song about me! He's so cute and nice and funny and sweet....awww! But, he says he's not into girls at the moment and favours his mates and his music. How do I get him to see that theres more to life than mates and music?! (he's 16 also)

Thanx for any replies....TheShyGirlBeth xXx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you just leave him alone and stop the nagging he will soon turn to you. it sounds asthough he likes you quite a bit. try and be friendly to him and it willsoon pay off :)

Try tojustact yourself and not impress you he likes the beth he knows if you change you may find him slipping.

Goodluck and im glad allis well

*DEVIL*
    My standard reply to questions like this: play hard to get. Pretend you're cool with this & that you haven't really got time for him either. See your mates loads & be busy. He'll be banging down your door in no time!
    he's prob lying lol just be his friend and then..................... :cool: