Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

needs a lots of hugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
R.I.P

my antie dot past away last night 8:30 :(

needs hugs *hug*:banghead::no::impissed::impissed:

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Aww, I've got an Auntie called dot - she's quite poorly too.

What was she like?

*hug*
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    *hug*'s Heather - Were here for you :)

I'm sorry for your loss :(
  • Options
    sorry :/ *hug* and lots of them :(
  • Options
    It's never easy to lose someone close to you.. but it will get better with time *hug**hug**hug**hug*
  • Options
    *hug**hug**hug*
  • Options
    Thanks for all the hugs :) that's made me a lot better now. she was very old and she was very poorly too. she died in hospital. she was very careing and bubbley like me and I got lods of happy memory's off her witch is good :):heart::heart::heart:*hug**hug**hug**hug**hug*
  • Options
    Hugs. When I lost my godfather, who I was very close to, I felt terrible. Even when other people have lost loved ones, it's easy to have empathy with someone, but hard to relate directly. Grieving is such a personal and individual thing. You just have to remember that when it hurts to remember someone, that its hurting because you miss the happy memories and times you had together. There is no set time for you to get over something like this. I would even argue that you never will, and never should. You will learn to deal with emotions, but I would argue that it's not a good idea to get over them. You shouldn't want to forget and get over your happy memories, it's those that keep that little bit of a loved one still alive inside your head. I'm sorry for your loss, just remember the community spirit here on thesite will be here for you if and when you need it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk