Home Introduce Yourself
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

Welcome to our Christmas moderators!

13»

Comments

  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    You and bananas. All the other fruits feel left out.

    Nobody likes Banana's though, so like 'Go eat a banana seems like the perfect insult, all fudgecakes!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Nobody likes Banana's though, so like 'Go eat a banana seems like the perfect insult, all fudgecakes!

    I love bananas. If they're exactly the right amount of ripe.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piccolo wrote: »
    I love bananas. If they're exactly the right amount of ripe.

    They're Evil...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi guys :wave:

    Just (re)introducing myself. I'm Will and I used to moderate the relationships section, but haven't done so actively for a year or so.

    I'll be helping a couple of times over the next week, so maybe you'll spot me around.

    Will :d
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    knockknock wrote: »
    Hi guys :wave:

    Just (re)introducing myself. I'm Will and I used to moderate the relationships section, but haven't done so actively for a year or so.

    I'll be helping a couple of times over the next week, so maybe you'll spot me around.

    Will :d


    Welcome Back Will :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    knockknock wrote: »
    Hi guys :wave:

    Just (re)introducing myself. I'm Will and I used to moderate the relationships section, but haven't done so actively for a year or so.

    I'll be helping a couple of times over the next week, so maybe you'll spot me around.

    Will :d

    You say spot me around like you're wheres wally aha;)

    Welcome back anyways :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ha! The boards would be amazing if they were in the style of Where's Wally.

    wheres-waldo-the-movie.jpg
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have fun ;)

    Wheres-Wally-Full-Size-Two.png
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Found him :D
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    tumblr_mfi2cx3c231ruo7zzo1_500.png
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I SEE HIM...he's on there..somwehre;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ellooooo :wave:

    and i couldn't find wally :o:confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OMG!! i found wally!!! :cool:
  • Danny!Danny! mod Posts: 560 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Hey Danny, it's great to see you on the boards, welcome to TheSite boards :P
    Hope to see you in chat soon!

    Hey Angel, sorry, I only just found this! Thanks :) I'm not going to be in chat for a bit I'm afraid, as I'm mainly working on askTheSite at the moment, but I'll be around here sometimes :)
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    Danny! wrote: »
    Hey Angel, sorry, I only just found this! Thanks :) I'm not going to be in chat for a bit I'm afraid, as I'm mainly working on askTheSite at the moment, but I'll be around here sometimes :)

    Leave AskTheSite then :P
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Christmas is over so I am a bit late!
    But hello new/returning mods - good to see you around on the boards
    Hope you all had a great festive break. :o)
  • Danny!Danny! mod Posts: 560 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Leave AskTheSite then :P

    Haha :)
Sign In or Register to comment.