Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

easy made pieces

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
whats the best thing to use for smoking cheap style? i take one of those un screwable pens :unscrew the back and front,take the front pen cap and jam it in backwards so it stays, pack it in the backwards pen cap and smoke . do you have any other ways to smoke cheap style beause i dont have the money for a pipe or a bong

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Homemade

Ah, half the fun of smoking I reckon.

You tried and of the following:

Bucket: Foil pressed into the opening of a bottle with pin holes in. Cut the bottom of the bottle off and lower the bottle a bucket filled with water to the level reaches just below the neck of the bottle. Pack the bowl, take a light to it and slowly raise the bottle up.

Tic-Toke: A tic-tac box with the plastic lid off, push foil into it and punch holes threw. Slide the lid back over the foil and punch a hole in the side of the box - light and toke...

After saying that, I'd reccomend buying a proper bong or vapouriser. Aluminum foil isn't great for your health.

greentag.gif
    Materials: 12oz soda can, knife, aluminum foil(2" on each side)

1.Cut a hole about the size of a small coin near the bottom of the can under the mouth opening
    2. Poke 5-6 small holes near the center of the foil and use your finger to shape it into a bowl
    3. Push bowl through the hole in the can ~1/2" and flatten the excess foil on the surface of the can
    4. Pack some bud
    5. BLAZE and ENJOY
    They say that cannibis leads to harder drugs, but i think that over the last 40 years this has not held true.

To any casual or dedicated observer it should be obvious that the only thing cannibis leads to is light construction and carpentry.
    And aluminium foil addiction!
    :p
    rititi : will you stop posting that pic of the sexy incarnation around me, i'm finding it discrating.

To make things worse my searching for a pic of lust has not paid off yet :(
    I wanna see how long it takes before the whole family is represented by avartars on the board.
    Am I distracting you?
    Oooohhh :o
    And I think you mean Desire not Lust! :p
    What do you mean....

Death
    Destiny
    Dream
    Dilerium
    Despair
    Destruction
    ...lust

It just fits, can't you tell!?!?!

Where are you coming from with this "Desire" nonesense...

(in case you were wondering that my way of saying "ok, you're right")
    Hummmm...
    Lust.....
    Don't get me started! ;)
    I love it when threads deteriorate into late night stoned styled bollocks, its just such a :confused: moment.