Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The strengh of pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I took my first pill a couple of years ago. I was in Ibiza, dropped a half and I was raving for about 8 hours non stop... Why can't I get pills like that no more? I know people say that your tolerence builds up over time but I have seen people take pills for the first time and they just don't have the same effect.. I would rather pay £20 for a kick ass pill rather then 6 £2 pills that get you mildy wrecked.

Comments

• Options
    The reason that you got such a 'kick ass' pill about two years ago might be that at that time there was a rash of pills containing a powerful combo of meth and mdma.
    I think you got one of these because of the length of time that it lasted for you, even on your first time 8hrs is in my opinion too long for just mdma which has an effect curve of about 4hrs.

As for the change in strengh of pills, I dont see it as a problem. If you are testing your pills (how can you bitch about qaulity if you dont know what your getting?) then you will know that they are pure mdma.
    If they are this what is the difference between taking;

1 x 200mg mdma pill v. 20 x 10mg pills?

Surely this would be exactly the same wouldnt it?

However if you are looking for that original 'rush' you had the first time I'd recomend you try and find pills with meth in.
  • Options
    I've been doing pills for a while but so far I've always been given them by mates as opposed to getting them for myself, so I'm not really up on what's what with the combinations of chemicals.

BUT, I don't wanna be a scrounger for too much longer :rolleyes:

So in looking for pills to give the best rushes I should try and get some with meth in?
    This will sound dumb, but is meth speed?? Do pills with that combo have a distinct colour or name? Are they common in these parts (London)?

Sorry for the newbie questions, but my weeks are a pain so I look to make every weekend kick ass :D
  • Options
    Meth is the shortened term for methamphetamine which is a strong stimulant.
    It is similar to the speed that is sold in the UK in chemical structure BUT it does have a big difference in relation to MDMA and its effects in combo.
    Meth works on the as a seratonin blocker as well as the other chemicals released by normal amphetamine. This means it works to increase the seratonin released by the MDMA, thus hightening and lengthening your high.
    Because it is a strong stimulant you will also feel very energised, happy, confident etc.
    However the comedown off this combo can be quite harsh so watch out and look after yourself.

As for getting yourself some pills with meth in them, dont bother asking your dealer for them, he is only going to say the ones he's got have. They are quite rare, get yourself a testing kit and this will help, even better lay your hands on a form of testing called Chromo plates. These tell you exactly what chemicals are in your pills and if done properly are really acurate.

You could however try and track down some meth seperately and then mix it with pills you know to be pure MDMA (see testing bit). This will also be quite hard but it is out there, just keep looking, in london its usualy sold at techno events by eastern europeans, well in my experiance anyway.

Well hope this helps.
    Sorry I cant tell you what print and colour of pill to buy, theres no such thing as a reliable pill print.