Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sluttiest thing!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yep, real stream-of-consciousness stuff to chew on! lol
  • Options
    Mine involved a desk, a secretary and a locked office door. During work time

Oh happy days... :D

Oops, nearly forgot the Webcam incident :eek:
  • Options
    Yeay - this could be my longest post yet!!!

Loads of times where I have been quite ashamed of my antics...

Well there was one time me, my flatmate, a work friend and her friend (female)...

Woke up in the morning, blearry eyed looked over to my flat mate as we had crashed out on the living room floor with loads of pillows on it!. I had a bruised ass from a horse whip and cat'o'nine tails, a dog leash in my hand with a studded dog collar on the end, empty bottles of champagne, rubber gloves, melted candle wax, tubes of lube, dildos (assorted), condoms (YEAY I WAS SAFE!!) i think there were some drugs invloved as they were strewn on the coffee table... and a polaroid camera (empty) god knows if there were photos... one can only hope not... apparently the 2 girls had a great time too! ROCK AND ROLL BABY!

But possibly the sluttiest thing was going to a strip club, got chatting with one of the girls (hubba hubba) for ages, she asked me for my numbe, she rang me the next day, we went out, and I had my wicked way with her in the hallway up against the wall in an expensive restaurant... wow... and we didnt get caught, the security cameras were a worry though... Man was my ego HUGE after that!
  • Options
    *Floats to the computer with a trench on, looks both ways*

Doin something in a fitting room as store was closing :eek: and we were never caught.

*Runs off to a dark alley, never to be seen again!*
  • Options
    hey all!
    ive just got back to read all your posts, i can not believe how many of you answered. just wondering why do some of you tell us what you sluttiest thing involved, but never actually say what you did!
    well anyone else done slutty things?
    luv charnz x
  • Options
    A few years back now. Whilst at the pub getting drunk fond out a girl I'd known for a couple of years fancied me. Anyhow this progressed to us not being able to to keep our hands of each other under the table (a pub style picnic bench thing) whilst our friends sat round next to us chatting away.

Ended up shagging away in her room waking the guy in the room above her (oops!). There were other complications (including gf) to the story which I won't go in to , to keep it brief. But I felt very guilty the next few days.
  • Options
    me and a bunch of mates were at a hotel in Harrogate. One night we all went out but i went back early with a couple of them, including a mates bird who fancied me and we got jiggy in the hotel room together. Then, the guys who i was sharing the room with walked in on us (i swear she set me up by not lockling the door when i told her to). From fear of them telling her boyfriend we hatched a cunning plan (though really it was quite spontaneous)
    To cut a long story short, the following night me and the two guys we we sharing with convinced her to get naked and dared her to masturbate in front of us etc and it went from there.
    She went into the shower and we each went in one at a time and got a blowjob on the condition that i went in last and had sex with her. I took one for the team, shall we say!!
    Her boyfriend found out she was cheating on him much later but still doesnt know the full story.
  • Options
    think my sluttiest moment ever would have to be with one of my ex g/f's mums! (hence the ex). round my ex's as usual one night, ex went to bed and i was talking to her mum b4 i left, one thing led to another and i was having sex with her on a kitchen chair:eek:
  • Options
    awww thats cruel how could you have sex with your gf's mum??
  • Options
    I dunno bout cruel but it definitely shows pretty bad taste!
  • Options
    yep, i wonder how old she was! thats just mingin!
  • Options
    well hey, what can i say. not exactly proud of it.... and no, she wasn't mingin. she was fit! i was only 19 when that happened, she was 38. like i said i'm not proud of the fact i did it and it was me that ended it with my ex
  • Options
    thats kool! did your ex find out that you had sex with her mum?
  • Options
    no she didn't. couldn't tell her that i had though. made some wimpy excuse that it wasn't working out between us, seemed the best way.
  • Options
    no offense but her mum must of been a right bitch to do that to her daughter. if i was a mum i couldnt do that to my daughter but then again thats my opinion and i suppose everyone has different opinions. did you feel guilty?
  • Options
    yeah i felt guilty afterwards. went round a couple of times afterwards but i just felt really awkward, ya know. thought i could just sweep it under a mat what had happened and forget it happened, no chance! my ex could see something was up but never twigged as to what. lucky really or i wouldn't be walking today.
  • Options
    ummm... slept with a brother and sister independantly in the same night

... I am NOT revealing any more and that was a long time ago! :p
  • Options
    steve do you still speak to the your ex?
  • Options
    Something Im not really proud of but I once had my best mates sister give me oral sex whilst he was a sleep in the same room.

Real bad I know
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe

The most sluttiest out of them all is probably giving a guy a blowjob, sleeping with him, then waking up the next morning, realising I didnt even know the name of the guy in bed next to me, and finding out he also had a girlfriend! :eek: Ah well......... :p

Ummm, no comment. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Justin Credible
    ummm... slept with a brother and sister independantly in the same night

... I am NOT revealing any more and that was a long time ago! :p

Can understand the sister, .............But..................

...................what did you do with the brother ?:confused:

Just thought I'd ask !:rolleyes: :cool:
  • Options
    a random guess ..........sleep with him? :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    a random guess ..........sleep with him? :rolleyes: :p

Well yes, but sleep, or

...............SERLEEEEP !!;)
  • Options
    LOL the second one of course :p
  • Options
    Oops, when I really think about it it seems I've never had normal sex before - just slutty things :eek:
  • Options
    so what does constitute as normal sex?
  • Options
    Don't know, maybe just two (not three) single persons - a male and a female - having sex together, not married or not engaged with someone else, who are not drunk or know at last the names of each other. Well let me think a little bit...
    Maybe knowing each other longer than 15 minutes - 2 hours ... And maybe someone who lives at last in your own country.
    ... And maybe sex at a normal location like my own bed - not a tent, caravan, shopping centre, hotel room ...
    I think something like this could be called normal, sex innit?
  • Options
    So what you are saying is that you have done the complete opposite ;)
  • Options
    Not all together... Just one after the other ;)
    But I haven't had so much guys so far and I'm really unexperienced in sex - all I want is just some normal sex some day ... :rolleyes: I fear I'll never find a boyfriend...
  • Options
    id just like to say that im a little angel,i never indulge in any form of sexual acts of such kinds:)

believe that you'll believe anything!:D :rolleyes: