Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Film Club Chat! (Weds 28th Nov)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello Everyone,

Film club chat will be on wednesday 7-8pm where we'll be discussing our two films for this month, We Need to Talk About Kevin and Hard Candy. The boards discussion is here.

Hope you'll join me, and hopefully Clementine the Tangerine to have a good old fashioned chin wag about films and that.

Linky to chat will follow!

Comments

• Options
    Still no internet at home so I won't be able to make it tonight :(

But if someone can throw in that the ending of Hard Candy (Jeff's character losing every shred of ambiguity and complexity when he confessed to the ultimate crime) was a big fat cop out I'd be very happy :D
  • Options
    Still no internet at home so I won't be able to make it tonight :(

Tomorrow night. For the avoidance of doubt :)

But sad you won't be there. I haven't seen Hard Candy.
  • Options
    This is tonight at 7 everyone!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Oooh, both good movie's, I quiet liked 'We need to talk about Kevin' opposed to 'Hard Candy' But found Hard Candy, slightly harder to follow...
  • Options
    I look forward to your comments in chat later Angel, I'm on tenterhooks because I was a little the other way round. Should be a good session. Of course if, for any reason, we'll miss you in chat, the discussion thread is open in the free time forum
  • Options
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Oh doodleberryfudgecakes, I missed this chat, I only managed to get home for 9, as I was out with friends :( *Shukums*