Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

finally did it

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    almost month after

well its like been almost a month now since i shaved it all off and i must admit i still like it :) u weren't kidding about those ingrowns though!! :eek: OUCHY! @ using tweezers to 'dig' them out. some almost as long as when i first shaved:( bit spotty still aswell but i'm still using aftershave balm to stop redness. As for any itching - none!:D
    Originally posted by nic892
    don't worry i already had some moisturiser expecially for that area at hand!!

i heard it would itch a lot but it hasn't at all!

it has come up a bit red and its quite sore towards the bottom, is this usual for the first time, and does it subside?
    If it's anything like shaving your face for the first few times, then yes, it will get better as your skin becomes used to it. Best advice though is to pre heat and soften the hairs in a bath or shower first. I find I hardly get any irritation if I shave after a shower, but look like I've had a layer of skin scraped off my face if I try it otherwise. :(

As for the pubes thing. I love a shaved, or neatly trimmed, girl. It's just so much more pleasant to go down on, and encourages me to go down more often, and for longer. :p:p:p

I trim my own for neatness, and shave the hairs off the bottom of the shaft so they don't get in the way for either oral or hands. Much more neater and cleaner. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Having just read this thread....i'm quite tempted to do it too. ;)
    Originally posted by Baby
    Having just read this thread....i'm quite tempted to do it too. ;)

Go for it :D
    I must have missed this!

Just an update on myself, I've let mine almost grow back, I think I shall give it a trim and just keep doing that for a while!

I did like the look and feel of being "bald" but I think I'll wait a while before I do it again!

The tackle does look bigger as well tho! Witch is always a bonus, not that it doesn't normally look big;):p :rolleyes:
    "The tackle does look bigger as well tho! Witch is always a bonus, not that it doesn't normally look big " -Harmless

Shure it doesn't...haha

well i was got out of the shower the other day and i was thinking about this forum and i was pissed off about my "pubic side-burns" so i trimed things down down their and i liked it...but i went to trym the balls and i got too close but it was ok i only made a cut abotu the size of a pin hole and it , suprizingly, didn't hurt afterwards. but i did feel real stupid
    Originally posted by SOADfan4LIFE!!!
    but i went to trym the balls and i got too close but it was ok i only made a cut abotu the size of a pin hole

Sounds painful :eek:
    I shaved down there a few weeks ago so that I could find out what it was like. Was quite difficult to get off but it did feel/look kind of cool afterwards.

Am growing it back now though. Will probably wait until I have a girlfriend before I do it again. I actually never thought about doing it until I saw this thread though.:D
    Originally posted by ktec

Sounds painful :eek:

yeah, but not too bad...i had to get blood drawn today, that was more painful then the ball cutting.
    I know when i first saw my Girlfriends vagina i was freaked out. It was shaved nearly all of it, but there were nicks everywhere. dammit. I didnt like that. I'd much prefer natural any day if they suck at shaving. In all the time ive had to shave my face, and the one time i shaved my balls ive nicked myself .. ONCE. argh. maybe im just too careful..

Drum
    i wasn't shaving i was using beard trimming sisers