Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

finally did it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:s

Comments

• Options
    If you haven't already, get some intensive moisturiser on it now!!!

I've only ever had a good reaction when I've done it. In fact, the man's first instinct when they see it is usually to go straight down...

Have fun

;)
  • Options
    :s
  • Options
    Originally posted by nic892

i heard it would itch a lot but it hasn't at all!

Ha! Just you wait!!! It'll itch when it starts to grow back properly. Just keep it moisturised tho & it won't be too bad.

As for the soreness, that's probably just because the skin isn't used to having a razor dragged over it - nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    I duid the same about a month ago. My boyfriend loves it so don't worry about that. The itchiness will come trust me. I sort of regreted doing it at one point but now its ok. :) I hate how the hair grows back like straight away :mad:
  • Options
    I think waxing is the answer you are all looking for :D
  • Options
    As of yet not shaved BUT i have trimmed and it does grow slightly prickly and itchy so i would sugest a good moisturiser. My boyfriend seemed to like it ;) not to mntion we aint stopped since ;):p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    I think waxing is the answer you are all looking for :D

And I think not :p
  • Options

Originally posted by Deeeeb
    I think waxing is the answer you are all looking for

And I think not

How about plucking... you need a steady hand, oh : and something solid to tie her down to ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

How about plucking... you need a steady hand, oh : and something solid to tie her down to ...

And strong knees on which to grovel afterwards :p
  • Options
    Its not just grovelling i'll be doing while i'm down there

;)
  • Options
    Jeez, mine ichched like fook. :(

You could use (instead of shaving or waxing) Depilatory creams such as Bio Depliess from some where like Boots or Superdrug it's costs 6 quid a pot. It fizz's away the hair from the root which takes about 15mins. Lol I use it for chest hair....last for about 2 weeks tho.

Pain factor. 1
  • Options
    I tried the creams but they were nowhere near as effective as shaving. Use a fresh blade every time, heat up the hairs in a hot bath or using a hot steamy facecloth placed over the area for 5-10 mins, and shave in the direction of the hair first and then against the direction of growth to be smooth. That should minimise the red spots and soreness.

I'm never growing mine back, I wish I'd done it ages ago. No regrets. Any feedback I've had so far has been positive. Like you say, you're happy and that's what matters.
  • Options
    so if u keep doing it, will it stop itching and going red after a while? if yes, how long do u reckon it will take?
    cheerz xx
  • Options
    yeah all guys like it w/o hair but some like it with ok. I was talking about this w/ my friend last night i said i don't like it w/ hair, w/o is the best for me and trimed is better then w/ hair. But he suprised me and said that he didn't mind when it has hair. And i pointed out that its not as nice to have the hair when your going down on her...and i think he agreed that w/o hair is best.
  • Options
    ello all, new to these forums, so be gentle!:) i've found this thread quite interesting 'cos my g/f is 'clean shaven' and wants me to do the same. well, after reading some of the posts here thought "what the hell, give it a try". only trimmed me forest down at the mo, still getting used to the idea,looks quite neat! but my g/f saw it today...eek! BUT the look on her face was very pleased :D said she'd personally finish the job ;) my only concern is the 'nice hot brand new razor over my nads' thing. thought about waxing the danglies (sorry if thats crude) should i use hot or cold wax? which ones better?

hope you can help, 'cos the razor things a bit scarey! :eek:
  • Options
    awww castrating yourself cant be too bad! hehe

well i have no idea what you should do about that...dont have any experience with the shaving or trimming. But i dont thing that doing it on ur nuts would be any worse then doing in anyware else. I'm so lazy i would let her do it, did you say she shaves hers...maby with her experence she would do a better job then you, and its a nice, fun, sexy, activity to do together. I say let her do it...:D
  • Options
    Thanks for all your replies.

Well still no itching :) I'm not sure why, I remember once when I had only trimmed it and it itched like a bitch for days!!

My b/f still ain't seen it, it doesn't look to good at the moment, growing back rapidly and a little spotty :eek:

Anyways, I'll prolly just use a cream on it when I remove more hair tonite, rather than shaving.

btw, hello to steve, i heard that getting rid of all your pubes makes the package look nice and big.... lol

theres nothing wrong wiv a bit of hair on a man, but I can see why she might want rid of it, it does seem to get in the way while tossing off (alothough my mate said her ex loved having his pubes pulled???????) Getting it trimmed it a good step though :)

Let us know what happens!
  • Options
    So say if you decided to shave it all off, how long would it take for it to grow back to normal length, if you wanted it too?:confused:

Contemplates fetching razor.....:eek:
  • Options
    Full length probably about a month, decent length about two weeks, stubble about 2 days
  • Options
    well, she's seen it now... and her eyes went :eek: :D

she wants to finish the job on monday. not looking forward to the waxing the danglies tho...OUCHY! as for making me look bigger, i'll have to see when its done, not bothered if it don't.

@ the 'tossing me off' comment, thats why she asked in the first place, hairs getting in the way;) well, i'll let u know how it went
    *heads to boots to get moisturiser*
  • Options
    well, i've done it! its all gone. looks kinda neat and no itching. waxing my nuts was a bit squeamish, so i just did the hot razor after a while. I LIKE IT! i'm gonna keep up with it. my g/f hasn't seen it yet tho, but i think she'll be pleased:D ;) i didn't have any moisturiser so i just used aftershave balm - sensitive and followed other siters suggestions as how to shave it off.

thanks all! :):D
  • Options
    Cool. Steve you must be the first lad i know to have shaved his pubes off. None of the ladsa i know would dare. They are all wimps. :)
  • Options
    I did it, and it itched like hell for days!! It was bloody awful. Since then I've trimmed it right down very short a couple of times, and I much prefer it like that. I don't think I'd shave the lot off again, but I do like it very short.

And I'd never go near my scrotum with a razor!!
  • Options
    And I'd never go near my scrotum with a razor!! - Alsvartr

yeah that must have taken balls! haha sorry i'm so corny in this thred...:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    Its not just grovelling i'll be doing while i'm down there

;)

Ooh! Promises promises! ;)
  • Options
    Hair or no hair - the change is nice. I think the important factor for guys is whether its a jungle down there or not :-)
    Do you think guys should shave/wax etc, would you give your b/f more blow jobs if he did?
  • Options
    i'm pritty shure that i would feel like less of a man if i shaved it all off...but i could handle a trim every now and then.
  • Options
    So what do girls think of guys shaving it all off, or just trimming it down very short?? I did it again today, despite what I said earlier in the thread and I like it :cool:
  • Options
    I love my g/f to shave off her pubes, you dont get an itchy face when your down there;)

I trim mine quite short, i dont like it all off but it makes a penis look bigger if your pubes are short
  • Options
    Originally posted by Alsvartr
    So what do girls think of guys shaving it all off, or just trimming it down very short?? I did it again today, despite what I said earlier in the thread and I like it :cool:

A trim is good, but personally I don't like it when a man's bald down there. My ex did it once and it put me right off.