Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is This Wrong???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to lose my virginity but the thing is i dont want a relationship (well im pretty sure I don't want one) But I want to lose it to some one who is not a total mingah but I want to know is that wrong???
I mean I think I am getting sexually frustrated and deprived so I need a bit of action maybe not sex but it would be nice.

So what do you think is it wrong or not?

Comments

• Options
    Dont go and lose your virginity just for the sake of it. I lost mine to a one night stand, I dont regret it in the sense that I fancy him loads and the only reason he doesnt want me is cos im 17 and hes 23 so he thinks im too young. Its more special to lose it to someone you love, and I dont think you should just sleep with anyone just because your feeling sexually frustrated, else no doubt you will regret it.
  • Options
    Most people want sex (oooh yeah I do), and random non-relationship type sex is quite a common fantasy as well, but why is it you don't want a relationship??

To be honest, if you only want a one-night stand it's not that difficult (as long as you're prepared to put all the hard work in, or possibly pay for it) but truly fufilling sex can usually only be found within a relationship.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lord of Little
    but truly fufilling sex can usually only be found within a relationship.

You aren't paying enough! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by captain kirk

You aren't paying enough! :D

So it's part of the "extra services" they offer??
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    I dont regret it in the sense that I fancy him loads and the only reason he doesnt want me is cos im 17 and hes 23 so he thinks im too young.

I don't think that is too big an age gap! If he wanted you in the first place (to sleep with) then it certainnly isn't too big an age gap for a relationship.
  • Options
    Re: Is This Wrong???
    Originally posted by I'm_a_Guy
    I want to lose it to some one who is not a total mingah

one question, why??! why would you want to have sex with someone your not sexually attracted too??
  • Options
    Re: Re: Is This Wrong???
    Originally posted by Schnap me Baby

one question, why??! why would you want to have sex with someone your not sexually attracted too??
    I want to lose it to some one who is not a total mingah

Tra la la. :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Is This Wrong???
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    Tra la la. :)

Doh! that will teach me to post when im ill, lol
  • Options
    Re: Re: Is This Wrong???

I think you need to read more carefully! Only pointing it out.... ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Is This Wrong???

Doh! that will teach me to post when im ill, lol

Aw, I think that we can let you off then. :) Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

I don't think that is too big an age gap! If he wanted you in the first place (to sleep with) then it certainnly isn't too big an age gap for a relationship.

I know :(

To be honest I think hes just using age as an excuse and that really he just thought i wasnt experienced enough or whatever. Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea.............
  • Options
    i know how u feel, but i actually went thru with it. i dont regret that it happened cos i was after sex 2 but after it fucked my head up a bit cos he totally ignored me and still is. oh well!! it seemed like a good idea at the time. if u still want a 1 night stand, think about how u will fell afterwards and how the other person will feel 2. hope this helps! :p
  • Options
    Re: Is This Wrong???
    I mean I think I am getting sexually frustrated and deprived so I need a bit of action maybe not sex but it would be nice.

surely you have a hand of your own?? i mean, if you don't mind not getting full sex then you can sort yourself out can't u? does it make a difference whether it's u or some1 else jerking you off or whatever? (soz - assuming ur a guy here)
    that's actually a serious question - does it make a difference? i know it does 4 me but that's just coz i'm crap. be interested to c what people think...
    sorry if i'm not making much sense, i'm a bit poorly
  • Options
    angelbabe, funny thing is, give him like 7 more years and he'll suddenly want to be with a girl who is your age or a only a little older. its just an excuse im sure.

I know for me, for example, I am attracted to girls alot younger me (not wanting to sound sick) because mentally im still not where my body tells me i should be :/

So yeah, no point to this post really cept to say that the gap between 23 and 17 is a pathetic excuse when us 30 something aged guys out there would kill to have a younger girlfriend if it wasnt so scandalous to society.