Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

think a girl in my work likes me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think the girl i work with likes me but im not sure :-/

The day she wanted me to work with her and i think she moved her lunch break to the same as mine
Which i didnt have lunch with her got called by my friends to meet up with them ino my bad :-(

I think shes really nice but i just dont no if its just all in my head or if she does like me. I think its all in my head

Comments

• ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    The question is do you like her?
    If you do then there's only one way to find out. Ask her out and see what she says. The worst she can say is no, then at least you'll know and can stay friends. xx
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Reena wrote: »
    The question is do you like her?
    If you do then there's only one way to find out. Ask her out and see what she says. The worst she can say is no, then at least you'll know and can stay friends. xx

:yes:

Have a look at our article on Asking someone out and "Is this a date or are we just hanging out?" - which can help by describing what certain situations might be construed as a date or just friends. Depends on individuals though, but can give a general guideline ;)

Good luck!