Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Finding a way to deal with things

Comments

• ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Thank you WL

For commenting and understanding :)

Yeah the GP I have seen in the past, she is lovely don't get me wrong, I can talk to her.
    I just feel like I am wasting peoples times.

I guess this is gonna be a long journey, but I need to actually be ready to start that journey and at the minute I don't feel ready.

You won't be wasting anyone's time, trust me. xx
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yep I get that too...maybe just take small steps for now - and any help you ask for in terms of talking therapy are likely to have waiting lists so worth bearing that in mind - when I signed up to Cruse I didnt want to talk but couldn't see them until this month anyway so ended up being timed perfectly :)
    Okay. I really just feel like I need to have a long think about what support I feel like I need.

At the minute everything is a big jumbled up mess in my head, and I don't know what I need to be doing to getting my life sorted.
    I know for people reading this, they may think "why do you not want to get help sooner rather than later" The truth is I can't honestly answer that, because I don't know.

I know that I need to sort things out. But don't know where to start. I don't feel ready to think about going back to my GP. I get panicky when I think about it. A couple of weeks ago, I had to go to the doctors over something else, and because its hard for me to get appointments due to working full time, I was just gonna talk to her about my moods in that appointment, but I got all panicky before I went in. I couldn't speak to her. Since that day I haven't even considered going back to speak about my emotional health.
    Remember whatever support you choose, is up to you. You decide what's best for you, if you don't feel happy with something when getting help then don't force yourself until you're ready. xx
    Yeah I think I just need to remember that it's okay to not feel ready to get support. Something that I am still trying to remember.
    *hug* And you always have thesite. xx *hug*
    Yes TS has helped me so much. I don't know where I would be in my life without TS, Or if I would still be here. The support I have received on here has been amazing <3
    I cannot thank the users and moderators enough.. You are all amazing :)
    You're amazing too hun. :thumb: Never forget that. *hug* :heart: *hug*
    Im really not... but thanks x
    Im really not... but thanks x

Well I think you are. :D Always accept a compliment. xx
    im not very good at accepting compliments. partly because i believe that everyone who compliments me are not telling the truth.

im sorry
    It's okay hun, you don't have to be sorry. There is nothing wrong with feeling like that. I still struggle with compliments for the exact same reason, but I do try to believe them. I guess it's a hold over from when I was bullied.
    You're super. :thumb: xx
    you're so sweet x
    Awww, thanks hun. xx

(I'm not really, but see what I did there :naughty:)
    haha yes i did :)
    How are you feeling now? xx
    Im just being lectured from a friend to talk to somebody
    You are talking to somebody. ;) Me. xx
    thats very true..
    Your friend is probably just worried about you and doesn't know what else to say. xx
    maybe...

i don't know anymore.
    Can I just go into hibernation forever ?
    Can I just go into hibernation forever ?

Well you could try, but I don't think our bodies are built for that. *hug*
    I'm sure it's out of concern. I hated people telling me to sort myself out, speak to someone, stop this nonsense. I think there was some who were worried and some who just didn't know what to do. I think they get frustrated because they can't do anything to help.
    the way i feel right now, i could easily just go into hibernation, if only i could sleep :/
    Are you feeling wide awake then?
    I'm starting to feel a bit sleepy and a bit :impissed: at the computer. I've already had to shut it down 4 times tonight. It's been messing me about for a few days now.
    Na I am quite tired I just don't really sleep very well.
    Oh that sucks *silly computer*
    I had a week like that a few months back, not sleeping well I mean. And I love my sleep. :love:
    :chin: Wondering which is better, throw computer out the window, or blow it up? :chin:
    yeah i go through stages, but at the minute my sleep is really bad, i am going to work on like 4 hours, its horrible..

throwing it i think. more safe haha
    That sucks. I have work at 8:30am.

Might be safe but less fun. :hyper: I think it's the connection box. So small enough. :naughty:
    I just had to open thesite in a new tab, I tell ya it's making me mad. :mad:
    I am used to it though.. I would love to sleep through though.. but I have come to realize that it wont happen..

Yeah computers tend to have that affect on people.. I get really wound up with my laptop sometimes, but the truth is I couldnt cope without my internet and laptop or my phone, technology eh :)