Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boring !!!! :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am posting a post about hate myself and everything.
hate the most my sister and her boyfriend. !!!! :( :crying:

Comments

• Options
    *hug* Why do you dislike them at the moment? Have they upset you?
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    pink girl wrote: »
    I am posting a post about hate myself and everything.
    hate the most my sister and her boyfriend. !!!! :( :crying:

Have they done something? Or is it the usual things they do? xx
  • Options
    *hug* Why do you dislike them at the moment? Have they upset you?
    It's because my sister boyfriend is living in our house this past 5 years. i didn't really like him from when he came to sleep over the first time.:( he's like and act's like he knows everything,and a few days ago i found out that he have a key to our house.:/
    and we sleep in the same bedroom me, my sister and him and on friday my older sister come and sleep at our house too.
    He wants to say something in everything we say. and if i'm talking to my sister he have to say something.
    He's messy too. And my sister is becoming like him too, thats why i hate them
  • Options
    That doesn't sound great :( but saying you hate them is a very strong thing, I'm sure there must be good things about your sister that you like sometimes?
    Is there anyway you could speak to your sister alone about it, and tell her how you're feeling?
  • Options
    Has anyone ever tried talking to him about the way he is? He might not even realise he is causing anybody any offence.
  • Options
    That doesn't sound great :( but saying you hate them is a very strong thing, I'm sure there must be good things about your sister that you like sometimes?
    Is there anyway you could speak to your sister alone about it, and tell her how you're feeling?

It isn't great alt all. :(. I tried to talk to her about it before, but she just gets mad and don't talk to me.
    Even my parents used to not like him and they would argue about him, and now i don't know what's the matter with them anymore. I even hate my father too, i know that it does sound cruel but he accepted him to sleep at our house and i am living in hell because of my father. They aren't good parents too... and my father is cruel too.:(
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Has anyone ever tried talking to him about the way he is? He might not even realise he is causing anybody any offence.

No, my parents don't tell him anything because they are shy when they come to talk to him. :/
    i used to fight with him and my sister,but they don't pay attention to me.
    Plus her boyfriend one day we were talking(arguing) and in a few words i told him to watch how he speak to me because i will throw him out of the house and he told me that he's not going anywere. he told me that my father only will throw him out,if my father don't say anything he's going to stay.:banghead::banghead: :mad:Old Mad