Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi im new here :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Allo peeps i m new and found myself were after working hard i have acheived my goal of getting into retail as a career BUT now i find that im lacking in companionship and a woman i can settle down with as a patner , my previous history with with female species is pretty much like hiroshma a scorched waste land .... can anyone help here ?:shocking:

Comments

• ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Nice to meet you, welcome. xx
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to thesite, might be worth starting a thread in the "relationships" section of the boards about your problems :thumb:
    Hello Adoneonme:wave: welcome to thesite.xx
    Hi im new here :)

Thanks peeps one is loneliest number especialy when you work retail and say hi thanks please all day long and go home to a empty house , thanks :thumb:
    :wave:
    this sounds so lame but heck what is life without love just the ticking of a clock measured by breaths , quote form the film equilibrium.
    Adoneonme wrote: »
    this sounds so lame but heck what is life without love just the ticking of a clock measured by breaths , quote form the film equilibrium.

Hey, nothing wrong with been single what so ever. It can often seem that you have something lacking in life when you don't have an other half there for you. However, my thinking is that the foundation of a healthy relationship is being able to be comfortable with yourself and on your own (independent etc) first before you build things up. That isn't to say that you cant improve and better your lifes experiences when shared with someone else, was just a thought I had.
    i agree

i agree totaly but my loneliness is becoming very depressing its been going since my last basic relationship which was non sexual even though for one night we shared a bed and she was 19 and i was 26 , i felt strongly about her and she was my first taste of someone finding me attractive and coming on to we and when we kissed it was always passionate becuase i felt strongly about her and now theres that space in my life which is empty we had perhaps 3 months together in 2006 it ended badly we blowing up cos my job made stressed and i could only see her sometime s