Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

please help me (maybe tiggering)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dont know how to stop feeling like this I am so down that I cant stop thinking about self harming and if I would be better off if I was dead I have even thought about getting in a fight with someone just so I could feel the pain of it I just want to be better again I dont think I can fight anymore I have Nothing left in me to fight it . I just wish it would all go away

Comments

• ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    What have you tried doing to change the way you feel?
    How long have you been feeling like this? A couple of days? Weeks?

Has anything happened, or has it been building?

It is very hard to keep up the fight, sometimes we have to give in and have a good cry. Once you get your emotions out you can think a little more clearly. xx *hug* :( *hug*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Mowglieanne :wave:

First of all, it seems like you could do with a big hug *hug* and a lot of love :heart:!

I'm sorry to hear you feel like this, have you tried any sort of helplines, sweetie? Some of them can be helpful, and Samaritans are great if you want someone to talk to in complete confidentially.

Depending on how long you have been feeling like this, have you contacted your GP at all? Most GPs are very understanding and could even refer you on to further support, if you're not receiving any?

I hope you feel better soon, and for the meantime we'll be here for you :heart:
    Thanks guys means alot u wrote back :heart: I have a counseling session on Wednesday I have been feeling like this for a couple of weeks now and its getting to the point where I just feel exhausted o ain't sleeping properly I dont have any appertiete at all and my will power and control over things is non existant
    Hi Mowglieanne:wave:,

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling like this at the moment. It is a really positive move that you are attending a counselling session on Wednesday, I'm sure you will find this really benificial, there is some great advice here too in the posts below from Reena and Sophieannnn. There is also an expert chat here at The Site tomorrow evening from 7-8 pm on issues around Self Harm, it may be worth checking that out.

Please continue to post here at The Site and let us know how things are going for you.:)

Take Care,
    B.