Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sunday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello Everyone,
today is Sunday, what are your plans? It's my only day off in 3 weeks and don't know what to do, first of all i cant sleep, any other ideas are welcome.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My boyfriend's coming over today, we'll probably spend the day tidying my room, it needs to be done by next week. Fun fun fun.

If you can't sleep don't try and force yourself, do something different for a while. Make a hot chocolate and watch a film, you might feel tired afterwards and need to sleep then :)
    @ Angel

Hope you have fun with your BF, am in the gym now, might do something touristic today lol
    Coffee with a friend, buying birthday pressies for my boyfriend and then getting bought an expensive meal by his father as we're going out for his birthday (even though its actually Tuesday, and his mother is taking us out as well)
    @ Miss Riot

Happy Birthday to your Boyfriend, I hope you guys have a fab day.
    Its my first sunday off in months and my only day off of the week. Right now im still in bed and all i have planned is looking at a car i might buy and enjoying a roast dinner with the family
    Revision revision revision. And then may treat myself to a film this evening....
    Just got home after a night of cider and board games with Boy and his friends. Hanging. Shower has...not helped. So today is a yarn winding day I feel.
    Work. :( (all the stuff I promised myself I'd do friday afternoon so I didn't have to worry about it)

Nina x
    I'm spending the morning chilling and watching the crap tv I recorded in the week e.g. Jersey Shore; Made in Chelsea + The Only Way Is Essex while I look at the internet for clothes :) haha then tonight I will be having a family party for my birthday
    Trying to write an essay on Emotional Intelligence...I've done 500 words...4,500 left! :)
    Trying to write an essay on Emotional Intelligence...I've done 500 words...4,500 left! :)

ME TOO! Except mine is 2500 words. Hope it's going okay x
    Reply to all

Happy birthday Natasha, that is crap TV pol but at least you are spending the day doing what you want to do welldone.
    @ ninaballet
    I feel your Pain, get someone to help you.

@ Frankipanda
    Hope you had fun and don't have a terabble hangover today.

@ Yellowseahorse
    Goodluck with your revision, what movie are you gonna see?

@ Lexi 99
    Enjoy your time in bed, I Envy you lol
    ella! wrote: »
    ME TOO! Except mine is 2500 words. Hope it's going okay x

Really!?! Everyone keeps telling me they don't understand why anyone would have to write an essay on EI! But then I am doing Business so maybe thats why! Thanks and you! I'm kinda making up the "research" side of it that I was supposed to have done!!! :D x
    Really!?! Everyone keeps telling me they don't understand why anyone would have to write an essay on EI! But then I am doing Business so maybe thats why! Thanks and you! I'm kinda making up the "research" side of it that I was supposed to have done!!! :D x

Mine definitely is not business related. Daniel Goleman is my least favourite person right now because I'm finding his books badly worded, but EI is interesting and he gives good examples, plus it makes sense. If you need it proof read just say :)
    Mine definitely is not business related. Daniel Goleman is my least favourite person right now because I'm finding his books badly worded, but EI is interesting and he gives good examples, plus it makes sense. If you need it proof read just say :)

Ahh I haven't got that far in...I wrote a brief overview of what EI was and then skipped that section to write about my "research"...I guess a trip to the library may be in order...Whats yours related to? (If you dont mind me asking?) Thanks...you too :)
    Ahh I haven't got that far in...I wrote a brief overview of what EI was and then skipped that section to write about my "research"...I guess a trip to the library may be in order...Whats yours related to? (If you dont mind me asking?) Thanks...you too :)

How children learn. Heh yeah I need to go to the library too, but it's Sunday and I don't have the energy to walk all the way there, so work has stopped for now. I've done 1000 words, don't want to overdo it ;)
    How children learn. Heh yeah I need to go to the library too, but it's Sunday and I don't have the energy to walk all the way there, so work has stopped for now. I've done 1000 words, don't want to overdo it ;)

Haha I completely agree...I've managed 500 words...still...!