Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drug prices

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going to be moving to Manchester soon and I was just wondering how much drugs cost there so I don't get ripped off. Also has anyone got any tips for finding a dealer once I get there (other than just making friends that take drugs)?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    As long as you are over 18, take passport or driving licence, two passport pics and I think £5 (could be £10) you could join & use the members room at;

The Dutch Experience (Cannabis Cafe)
    Stockport Village
    Hooper Street
    Stockport
    Great Manchester

- any trouble finding it, just ask a copper - they all know where Hooper Street is:D
  • Options
    where

Where abouts in Manchester? then we could help you more
  • Options
    whspliffs advice is good advice. stockport south manchester. nice town. the cafe is safe and friendly. you'll meet nice people.
    best of luck and stay in touch.
  • Options
    I would guess it depends on the type of drugs your looking for, I find the sketchier and nastier the music the better the selection of good drugs on offer, well in clubs anyway.
    If you want to get a good hook then it does take a bit of time and effort, its worth it though, hmmm, with these weekly pricelist text messages your really spoiling me!
  • Options
    Seeing as I don't know which area I'm gonna be living in yet (probably somewhere near Crumpsall or Didsbury - I know there's quite a long way between the 2 but I haven't decided which college site to go to) I think it'd be best for me go to The Dutch Experience. Going there may help me solve the other problem, meeting new ppl. :D
  • Options
    drug prices, ok i think in newcastle prices are cheap well pills e are mainly 3 pound a piece old dealer used to do 4 for a tenner (apple macs) but ages ago this other dealer was selling dextors labortory pills for 2 pound a piece i made a bit money myself selling them on ;-)
  • Options
    I think your right about pills being so cheap in Newcastle, I used to know a big dealer up there and he offered me 100 at 2 quid a piece and "could do me a good deal on 1000"
    What the fuck he thought I would do with a 1000 I dont know.

I think prices all over the country are coming down though, last time I went out in London a lot of dealers were offering pills for a fiver which is completely unheard of, they've been a steady tenner in clubs now for ages.

I think it depends on the quantity as to whether you get value for money really, the general price in London is;
    1-5 - £5-7.50
    10-20 £3-5
    50-100 £2.50-4
    100+ £1.50-2.50

The last batch of pills I bought I actualy paid a fiver each for but then they were 148mg each so I wasnt complaining.