Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Why Don't Girls Buy Rechargeable Batteries

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just imagine finding that in Grandma's wardrobe...

Why would you even say that?!! :shocking: :eek2:
    Surely you need more than one battery?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Barker.JPEG

Looks like my air impact wrench.:)
    Weekender Offender 
    It depends

I think the title of the thread doesn't apply to the whole girl community. It all depends upon the matter of personal preference. Some people like and some people don't like. May be the main reason to justify the thought is that no one is willing to take risk that it not worth talking and everyone should be take extra precautions while using rechargeable batteries. Get it from a good online store. I always get it from this site and they are pretty good with the supplies that they deliver.
    This thread is from last year. Please stop dragging up old threads - read the user guide
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Ballerina wrote: »
    This thread is from last year. Please stop dragging up old threads - read the user guide

True. But I'd forgotten the comedy gold that this thread was! It has made my Sunday.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey LisbyOrtiz,

Welcome to TheSite.org message boards and thanks for posting!

As Ballerina said, we do try to avoid bringing up old threads.
    It might be worth having a look at our Good Manners Guide to get a sense of the guidelines:
    New and old posts

It's a good idea to check the date that an old thread was started or was most recently added to. As a general rule, anything over a couple of months old can be considered 'dead' and is best being left in its grave. Old threads are left as a reference point - if you are reading them and find something interesting you would like to discuss, you could start a new thread about it.

Three reasons for this:
    1. if the thread is asking for advice, any help will be useless after a certain length of time because the problem will have been dealt with.
    2. older posters get frustrated because they saw the thread the first time round, and have to read through it again to check they haven't replied before and that they aren't repeating another poster's comment.
    3. newer posters get confused by all the old and ex posters who originally replied to the thread.

I've now closed this thread, but feel free to start a new one.

JPick
This discussion has been closed.