Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

victoria to camden

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Think the normal route is shut and the instructions on the TFL website really confused me :( anyone know how to do it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Which lines are shut today? Camden is on the Northern Line so you need to either get the District or Circle line east to Embankment and then change or Victoria Line up to Warren Street or Euston and change.

If the Northern Line is shut at Camden (unlikely since they don't usually close both branches) then I'm not sure, but otherwise getting to Euston and changing there will be your best bet.
  • Options
    it has to be the Victoria line just couldn't figure out where to get off Thanks Franki :)
  • Options
    Had to get two buses... took over an hour :grump:
  • Options
    No Victoria?! Stupid. Have fun though?
  • Options
    No Victoria?! Stupid. Have fun though?

Must have been part closed as I went on the Victoria Line to my church which is at Oxford Circus.
  • Options
    There was Victoria, but no Northen :( In fact I think most of the tubes were shut yesterday. We managed to get from Tottenham court road to Oxford Circus though so not sure what line that is. It was all very confusing! Ended up on the number 24 bus, but it was the wrong one (don't know how we managed that) so we got off and got another number 24 that actually went to Camden :)
  • Options
    There was Victoria, but no Northen :( In fact I think most of the tubes were shut yesterday. We managed to get from Tottenham court road to Oxford Circus though so not sure what line that is. It was all very confusing! Ended up on the number 24 bus, but it was the wrong one (don't know how we managed that) so we got off and got another number 24 that actually went to Camden :)

Weird - they don't usually shut both Northern branches :/. Glad you got there in the end :)