Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

College love??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey everyone:) okay i recently moved into an apartment in college...theres 4 boys and 4 girls:P we all seem to be getting on okay..no awkward silences or anything.Well that was till recently at least:/ You see, theres this boy living with me that i reeeally like!!:o he's like super hot, cool...and did i mention that he has an 8PACK!!!:O thing is,he hadnt a clue that i liked him before, until i kinda let it slip out on an seriously drunken night....i went up to his room when he was asleep,started banging on his door telling him that i loved him and asking him cud i jumo into his bed!!!!!:(:( and i didnt just tell him i loved him once!...ohhh noo....the whole bloody night i kept going up to his room and shouting out that i loved him!!!!:O im like sooo embarrassed !:( the following morning he said everything was cool...but like he was just laughing at me:( have i messed things up already??is there any chance that he may actually like me or want anything to do with me??:( please rsvp!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like the cat's out of the bag now :naughty:! As for whether he likes you, he's the only one who can answer that. I wouldn't mention it again if he's being alright with you. It's difficult when you fall for someone you live with, if things happen then go wrong it can be difficult for the couple and also the others living there. Definitely something not to rush into or push to happen imo.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If I'm being honest, going up to his room and banging on his door shouting that you love him may well have scared him off. Put yourself in his shoes, if he came banging on your door shouting that he loved you, would you not think he was a little odd?

By all means things might work out, but as you said yourself, you have only recently moved into college. I'm sure he wont be the only guy you might end up having the hots for and it could well have been a lucky escape. Getting into a relationship with a house mate can lead to awkward situations.

Although it sounds like you might be from over in the US and this is a UK based website, the support and advice people offer in here will still be useful.
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    flibbertygibbert is right.
    I will add though, he might like girls who do small embarrassing things, real girls, instead of girls who act perfect and cool all the time.
    Doing stuff like that just means you're human. We all have moments that we get a little embarrassed about.
    He sounds like a good guy so I'm sure he understands how awkward you feel, and doesn't want to make you feel worse.
    xx *hug*