Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Sometimes i get fustrated with my girlfriend and upset her even when she does her bes
Im 28 years old and Have been in a relationship with an amazing girl for the last year, who really goes out of her way to do good things for me and try to please me i could not honestly ask for more. Im a pretty good guy in that im honest, try to be a good guy for her, and do the right things to show her how much i love her etc we spend alot of time together for a few weeks at a time and then are away for a few weeks because of work etc and we get on great 85% of the time, and the other 15% we can argue usually over pretty stupid things. I know the problem is mainly me in that i get fustrated with her sometimes usually over small things. she is very sensative and can get firey when im fustrated, resulting in an argument and then blocking me out or giving me the silent treatment resulting in me getting more fustrated. 2 examples are i always seem to spend alot of time waiting for her eg she is always taking pictures with her iphone everywhere she goes and im constantly waiting for her to catch up or if she asks me to take a picture of her she will get cranky a bit if i dont do it "exactly" like she instructs and then i end up get fustrated and turns into a big argument. The other time i get fustrated easily is when we go grocery shopping.... We always seem to spend alot more then everyone else even when we try to cut back.... We still end up spending double everyone of my friends in similar situations. How can i control my fustration i have been trying but its not working and stop things getting out of hand before it all blows up. I love this girl with all my heart an we both talk about how we can fix the problem eventually when it all cools down, but it always comes about again....we just have trouble in this area and its taking a big strain.