Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

headaches and depression

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well these couple of days i've been really down and have headaches everyday sometimes it keeps aches the hole day.
I used to self harm too than stoped after trying to make suicide but now i want to self injure again because i can't cope with my feelings.i really want to change and want to talk to someone but i can't talk to my family because once i tried to talk to them but they didn't understand and other than my family i have no one to talk to.:banghead:
so i guess i will have to stay like this till deat.:(

any advice to change my life? :/

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Many people often have headaches when there isnt much going on in their life, its entirely possible that you could perhaps be a little dehydrated or stressed out due to what you have going on.

I know it sounds odd, but next time you go to the toilet, check out the colour of your wee, if its a bit dark coloured then you might just need to drink some more water or fluids. Obviously there's a chance this isnt the case, but just incase it is then its a simple fix.
    I went through a long period of my teens having tension headaches - due to stress. The best way to deal with them is to just take a deep breath, gently massage your temples with a little tiger balm and focus on your breathing - making each in breath as deep as possible, and each out breath as long as possible.
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    pink girl wrote: »
    well these couple of days i've been really down and have headaches everyday sometimes it keeps aches the hole day.
    I used to self harm too than stoped after trying to make suicide but now i want to self injure again because i can't cope with my feelings.i really want to change and want to talk to someone but i can't talk to my family because once i tried to talk to them but they didn't understand and other than my family i have no one to talk to.:banghead:
    so i guess i will have to stay like this till deat.:(

any advice to change my life? :/

Oh hun.
    Listen to G-Raffe and Miss_Riot, they have fantastic suggestions. And you always have me to talk to.
    I tend to get a lot of headaches probably stress related. And some can be really painful. Do you think it might be that your sisters have stressed you out big time? Have they said anything else since yesterday?
    Thinking of you Michelle. xx :heart: *hug* :heart:
    hi reena,since yesterday they didn't tell me something that upsets me.
    thanks, you really care about me. i'm confused about the doctor thing.i've been thinking about it alot these days.

thanks G-Raffe and Miss_Riot for your advice.