Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why this is hapening to me ??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm so tired living in this life,i'm really tired :crying: my mind feels like it's going to explode.i can't talk to anyone i have no one close to me.:( . well i feel sad because i don't have money and a job. my mother sometimes don't have money too so at times she borrows money from me (when i have some).and rarly but sometimes i have no choise i borow money from her.recently i won a cruise ticket for 2 persons and my aunt told me to go with her and she will pay for everything.i still had to buy things clothes because the clothes that i have the old ones they are no good to take with me so i had to buy new clothes.that's depressing enough with no money.i have 2 cats and need to buy them food,litter,and medication but i'm really fucked up with no money.eventually i manage somehow to buy them those things .:crying:
Recently i bought a new mobile so i can take it with me on the cruise to be able to talk to a friend of mine.she's been very help and i don't know what to do without her even though she lives far away from where i live.
I have a sister and when we were kids we always fight everyday about everything.than when we where growing up we made friends with each other and we used to talk to each other about almost everything.
than one day we stopped and i ended hating her and her boyfriend and sometimes she depress me and she will bring me down so much that i can't stand staying in the same room as she.
Today she did the same :crying: she found out that i have a new mobile and she was like (yes new phone without paying for it and a laptop that you didn't pay for it) she assumed that my mother paid for them.
Ok the laptop yes she did gave me money to buy it, but the phone no i borrowed the money some of it.
She even wants to tell me what to do when i'm going out with guy.
Like this day i was texting to a guy and we decided to go out and in the end i was feeling uncomfortable and it lasts a day. another time i was texting to another guy and my sister told me ; yeah go out with him and do like you always do go out with them the first day and you never meet them again.
I was like seriously are you telling me what to do and she said; yeah and she ends up calling me boring.:( :crying:
7 years ago she went out with this guy and she's with him still but he's not the perfect guy.in my opinion he's the worst guy she could ever date. i'm not trying to find someone perfect but still he's the worst guy in the world and she does what he'll tell her and he ended up living in our house that's the worst thing that ever happened to me. it was worst than trying to end my life :(.
i don't know what to do anymore .
i think that it's better if i'm not here and find someone to take care of my cats and love them like i did and do till i die,because i'm definetly not going to leave my cats in this house.:crying:
I don't know what to do anymore:banghead:
what is the best thing to do ????:confused: