Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

family

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it normal that most of the time i hate my family and wishes that i was born in a family that is more lovely, understanding. my family have to get their noses into everything i do ?? i'm confused :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Families can often be really frustrating and annoying! You can't pick who you end up stuck with, after all :razz:.

But most of the time families come through together and become loving and understanding by simply getting through the difficult periods together.

Best of luck pink x
  • Options
    your right shyboy but it so frustraiting when my family want to tell me what to do.ok i'll be honest we joke and do stuff together but i'm not gonna open up and say my feelings with them, that will be very akward.and my family they see everything like it's a big deal.i really hate it sometimes :/
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    ShyBoy is right.

Do you think that maybe they tell you what to do because they care about you? That they don't know how to be around you other than that. Maybe they are equally awkward about opening up. I know my dad can be sometimes.
    Give them some time. Or like I said before, if you feel comfortable, try talking to them when your all in a calm situation.
    P.S. Hope your enjoying the story. My head is still bad ): xx