Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Angry. Very Angry. Controlling stepdad.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am so ANGRY

So unf*cking believeable
ffs why is he such a tw*t
My step dad has unfriended me from my MUMS facebook account and BLOCKED me so I cant send messages.

CONTROLLING much??

I didn't do anything!! Oh wait - I tagged my dad in a photo and THAT pissed him off. Seriously? Grow the f*ck up and get over yourself. He's my f*cking dad!

Screw the lot of them. Its not worth it.

Comments

• Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Dam right. How old is he, 10? That's childish.
    Your dad is important to you, why should you be blocked for something like that?
    Like you said, not even worth thinking about. xx :heart:
  • Options
    Now they are playing the "oh it must be facebook playing up" routine. I know it isnt. My mum has told me before that he had unfriended me and my siblings. We dont live with them (otherwise it wouldnt be a big deal) but its how we keep in touch, she can keep up with whats going on in my life. I dont know why he thinks he has the right to take that away!!!
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    He doesn't have any right.
    If he has an issue, he needs to talk it through like a grown up, not do things like that.
    Why don't you send letters to your mother? just to tick him off. :naughty:
    He can't stop your mother facebooking you, she has every right to speak to her children without worrying what someone else thinks. xx
  • Options
    thats not acceptable.... how retarded?!?! i mean who is he to unfriend you from your own biological mothers page!!:o